Jaxlim, at the end of RoW

robardin

So Venli reached her Second Ideal - I will seek freedom for those in bondage - by "freeing" her mother's mind from the morass of dementia she had been trapped in, right?

...by bringing a lightspren to her to bind into her gemheart, while singing the Song of Mornings to trigger enough volition in her mother to begin a Nahel Bond?

That also means her mother is now a Willshaper too, right?

Were all the "hundreds" of spren that accompanied Venli to Camp Listener lightspren, or have other types of spren decided to bond listeners as well? I'm assuming they're all lightspren, but maybe not? After all, a mistspren (albeit one touched by Sja-anat) chose to bond Rlain.

Given the fact that a lot of Reachers had disappeared from Shadesmar at the start of part II, I think we can conclude that the 'hundreds' of Spren that accompanied Venli were indeed Lightspren, looking to bond the ultimate freedom seeking people: the Listeners.

However, given what happened both in the Tower and in Shadesmar during RoW, I wouldn't be surprised if a few other types of Spren would become curious about these people and seek them out as well. I personally hope that Kaladin will persuade a few Honorspren to seek out Leshwi and her handful of supporters in order to see if they could become Windrunners after all.