Hey Guys

RustedRuin

3 minutes ago, RustedRuin said:

Thanks Bearer :)

I'd probably say Oathbringer is my favourite but Alloy is also up there for it, I love Oath primarily for the Battle of Thaylen City and how each character interacts with each other in it but Alloy also has the Wax and Wayne duo 

Awesome! I love Oathbringer. . . And Alloy. . . And, well, all of Sanderson! Who is your favorite character in the cosmere?

3 hours ago, RustedRuin said:

My favourite growth moment has to be when Kal realises that he isn't as mentally as strong as he wants to appear and when he understands and accepts why Dalinar has taken him away from the field. 

Btw, Don’t say RoW spoilers here. Wax And kal are great choices, and that’s a great moment in the book. 

Welcome to the Shard RustedRuin! We are delighted to have you join us and honored we are your first forum experience! :D So great you loved RoW and decided to come join us! This is the spot to be and hope you find some excellent discussions to be a part of! The theories here are top notch and we would love to see more of yours as well! Have you read any of the other Cosmere series?

Just a doodley boodley detail there as Bearer said just in case someone who hasn't gotten to RoW yet comes along we want to keep spoilers to the RoW section. You can tap edit on your last post and use the eye icon on the toolbar to make a hidden spoiler textbox to place it in. 

Then you normally just label it with what spoiler it has and can still put your idea! I would also go hop into anywhere in the RoW area for more in depth discussions! Look forward to seeing you around!

Edited by Scout_Fox

17 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Btw, Don’t say RoW spoilers here. Wax And kal are great choices, and that’s a great moment in the book. 

14 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome to the Shard RustedRuin! We are delighted to have you join us and honored we are your first forum experience! :D So great you loved RoW and decided to come join us! This is the spot to be and hope you find some excellent discussions to be a part of! The theories here are top notch and we would love to see more of yours as well! Have you read any of the other Cosmere series?

Just a doodley boodley detail there as Bearer said just in case someone who hasn't gotten to RoW yet comes along we want to keep spoilers to the RoW section. You can tap edit on your last post and use the eye icon on the toolbar to make a hidden spoiler textbox to place it in. 

Then you normally just label it with what spoiler it has and can still put your idea! I would also go hop into anywhere in the RoW area for more in depth discussions! Look forward to seeing you around!

Hey sorry about that guys haha, i've marked it with a spoiler warning now thanks for pointing it out :) I have read most of the other cosmere books such as Elantris, Emperors soul and everything in the Arcanum but admittedly its only Roshar and Scadrial that i've really focused on

19 minutes ago, RustedRuin said:

Hey sorry about that guys haha, i've marked it with a spoiler warning now thanks for pointing it out :) I have read most of the other cosmere books such as Elantris, Emperors soul and everything in the Arcanum but admittedly its only Roshar and Scadrial that i've really focused on

Same. I’ve read all the cosmere, but my main focus is on Roshar. 

1 hour ago, RustedRuin said:

You got it, no worries at all! Looks perfect! :D Oh and cool cool gotten through most the Cosmere indeed! I would definitely agree with Bearer here that focus sounds perfect those are some of the most explored so far and so they are most interesting to focus on. Welcome again!