4 minutes ago, Ookla the Scandalous said:

Today I'm thankful for @Ookla the Sly. She's been a great friend to me and has been so supportive. I love talking to her and she always manages to help me out in ways she doesn't even know. Thank you Scarlet!! :wub:

Awwww, you’re welcome, rev!!! I’ve loved talking with you and getting to know you more, so today I’m thankful for your company, and your wonderful friendship!!:wub:

Today I’m also thankful for @Mist for being there to listen and give hugs :wub:

9 hours ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Oh, we’re being grateful for Sharders now. I’m thankful for @Ookla the Channelknight and @Ookla the Reserved. First ones to come to mind, to be honest.

:wub::wub:

*checks thread name*

This exists??? And NO ONE BOTHERED TO TELL ME????

*regains composure*

Alright, then.

I have a list.

• I am grateful for apple cider. What can I say? Apple cider is delicious.
  • I am grateful for root beer.
  • I am grateful for eggnog.
  • Alright, that's enough with the drinks...
  • Now for the food.
  • I am grateful for brussels sprouts! Laugh me to scorn and call me a heretic, but they are good, dang it!
  • What's the best food? Good question. What's the best pie? Pumpkin!!
  • Chocolate.
  •  
  • Just...
  • Chocolate.
  • Now that the food's out of the way... let's get more vague
  • I'm grateful for the box of tissues on my bedstand!
  • I'm grateful for water in all its forms
  • I'm grateful that, one day, somebody sat down and invented the shaving razor. If they hadn't, I'd be writing this with a prepubescent-style beard, and a massive fluffy mustache.
  • I'm grateful for discord! As chaotic as it can get at times, it's a really conventient way to chat with friends (who, at this point, are mainly you guys). I get to hang out with you guys, sometimes even over voice chat (though I'm usually just playing piano through VC...)
  • I'm grateful for those cork board things (the ones that you can stick thumbtacks in). I hang up all my worldbuilding notes there (or... well, no, not actually. Most of my worldbuilding notes are in my notebook. I'm still grateful for the board, though!)
  • I'm grateful for LEGEND OF ZELDA.
  • BRANDON SANDERSON
  • J.K. ROWLING
  • J.R.R. TOLKIEN
  • Time to finish it off with some emotion. Captain, set our sentiment levels to ludicrous speed!
  • @Ookla the Grammatical! Probably my closest Shardbuddy ever since Queen vanished. You're basically my partner in crime for literally all the RPs. If I post somewhere, I can count on you to post back. You're also pretty dang hot from what I can gather from brief video calls.
  • @Ookla the Dragon! Emi, you are the best. There's a long list of hugs waiting for me from all the Sharders, but if I could only choose one Sharder to hug, then it would be you! I WANT EMI HUGS, DANG IT!!
  • @Ookla the Scandalous. I don't know what's wrong with me. You're a scudding safehand revealer! Why the heck do I love you so much??
  • @Vapor. You're not an ookla? Thank goodness. I'd like to thank you for being a really nice stand-up person, who isn't afraid to tell us how you feel or how you're feeling.
  • @Ookla the Shadowed and @Frustration. You want to know what's really Frustrating? Despite all my Experience in RPs and whatnot, I am still completely incapable of telling you two apart! Maybe I should be not thankful...
  • Nah. I'm grateful for you two! If not for the ability to tag you guys whenever I'm writing down the words @Experience or @Frustration, then because of your constant presence on the Shard!
  • @Ookla the Intimidating. You are a WONDERFUL person. I hope you realize that. WONDERFUL. NO LESS. NO DOUBTING YOURSELF, BECAUSE YOU ARE GREAT.
  • @Mist! My wife (long story). Out of the three water sisters, I probably know you the least (which is sad; I wish I knew all three of you the exact same), but I can tell you that you're really mature, super nice, incredibly good at singing, and a force that can be either silly or grounding to perfectly fit a situation.
  • Also, you're welcome for keeping you alive in SE.
  • Speaking of which...
  • @Quinn0928, @Ookla's Dice, @Ookla the Disproportionate, Turtle, Ghanderflaffle, and Gears (SCUD! I'M OUT OF TAGS!!!). Thanks all of you for helping me on my way to joining SE!
  • Now, I was gonna continue, but apparently I can't tag anyone else. 
  • Wait... hold up...
  • @eltruT, @Gears, @Ookla the Sarcastic! Woo! There. You've been summoned.
  • Thank you Chaos for existing and being the best admin hecking ever (I'm opting not to tag you to be nice)!
  • Thanks to @Ookla the Sly for hugs. You gave me hugs. I am eternally grateful.
  • To get back into the theme of RPs, I have to thank @00kla so much for creating Siren's Call! If you hadn't created Siren's Call, then I never would've created Janice, and this would've been a sad, dark world.
  • @Nathrangking! You are a blast to RP with, whether it be because of your amazing poetic posts or because of the times that Nath decides to go insane and explode the planet.
  • @Ookla the Naxdin. Hugspren. You are a hugspren. Remember what I said earlier about hugs? I need hugs, Kindness. And you have hugs. SO YOU'RE AN AMAZING PERSON BY DEFAULT.
  • The list goes on. Hecking heck, the list goes on for a while. I doubt I could mention every Sharder here that I'm grateful for. As much as I'd love to mention @DramaQueen and talk about how great she is, she hasn't been on in ages, and would likely never see the notification.
  • I tagged her anyways.
  • What about all the anon people who've read my book? The ones who haven't posted on the thread? Thanks to you guys! The thousands of people in the RP subforum that I can't list? Thanks to them, too! How about the people who completely exploded my 17th Shard's Christmas idea? A bunch of bloody geniuses who've indulged my insatiable desire for sentiment. What more could a Sharder ask for?

So... yeah. There you go. A small fraction of everything I'm grateful for.

*Phew*

Yep.

Don't die! (Please)

~ Fadran

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

@Ookla the Shadowed and @Frustration. You want to know what's really Frustrating? Despite all my Experience in RPs and whatnot, I am still completely incapable of telling you two apart! Maybe I should be not thankful...

:ph34r:

I want to do a list like this, but I'm afraid I'll forget someone.

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

@Quinn0928, @Ookla's Dice, @Ookla the Disproportionate, Turtle, Ghanderflaffle, and Gears (SCUD! I'M OUT OF TAGS!!!). Thanks all of you for helping me on my way to joining SE!

Awwwww you're welcome :) and thank you for being so awesome and for <redacted because it has to do with current SE game> (I hate not being able to talk about the games lol)

28 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

:wub::wub:

*checks thread name*

This exists??? And NO ONE BOTHERED TO TELL ME????

*regains composure*

Alright, then.

I have a list.

• I am grateful for apple cider. What can I say? Apple cider is delicious.
  • I am grateful for root beer.
  • I am grateful for eggnog.
  • Alright, that's enough with the drinks...
  • Now for the food.
  • I am grateful for brussels sprouts! Laugh me to scorn and call me a heretic, but they are good, dang it!
  • What's the best food? Good question. What's the best pie? Pumpkin!!
  • Chocolate.
  •  
  • Just...
  • Chocolate.
  • Now that the food's out of the way... let's get more vague
  • I'm grateful for the box of tissues on my bedstand!
  • I'm grateful for water in all its forms
  • I'm grateful that, one day, somebody sat down and invented the shaving razor. If they hadn't, I'd be writing this with a prepubescent-style beard, and a massive fluffy mustache.
  • I'm grateful for discord! As chaotic as it can get at times, it's a really conventient way to chat with friends (who, at this point, are mainly you guys). I get to hang out with you guys, sometimes even over voice chat (though I'm usually just playing piano through VC...)
  • I'm grateful for those cork board things (the ones that you can stick thumbtacks in). I hang up all my worldbuilding notes there (or... well, no, not actually. Most of my worldbuilding notes are in my notebook. I'm still grateful for the board, though!)
  • I'm grateful for LEGEND OF ZELDA.
  • BRANDON SANDERSON
  • J.K. ROWLING
  • J.R.R. TOLKIEN
  • Time to finish it off with some emotion. Captain, set our sentiment levels to ludicrous speed!
  • @Ookla the Grammatical! Probably my closest Shardbuddy ever since Queen vanished. You're basically my partner in crime for literally all the RPs. If I post somewhere, I can count on you to post back. You're also pretty dang hot from what I can gather from brief video calls.
  • @Ookla the Dragon! Emi, you are the best. There's a long list of hugs waiting for me from all the Sharders, but if I could only choose one Sharder to hug, then it would be you! I WANT EMI HUGS, DANG IT!!
  • @Ookla the Scandalous. I don't know what's wrong with me. You're a scudding safehand revealer! Why the heck do I love you so much??
  • @Vapor. You're not an ookla? Thank goodness. I'd like to thank you for being a really nice stand-up person, who isn't afraid to tell us how you feel or how you're feeling.
  • @Ookla the Shadowed and @Frustration. You want to know what's really Frustrating? Despite all my Experience in RPs and whatnot, I am still completely incapable of telling you two apart! Maybe I should be not thankful...
  • Nah. I'm grateful for you two! If not for the ability to tag you guys whenever I'm writing down the words @Experience or @Frustration, then because of your constant presence on the Shard!
  • @Ookla the Intimidating. You are a WONDERFUL person. I hope you realize that. WONDERFUL. NO LESS. NO DOUBTING YOURSELF, BECAUSE YOU ARE GREAT.
  • @Mist! My wife (long story). Out of the three water sisters, I probably know you the least (which is sad; I wish I knew all three of you the exact same), but I can tell you that you're really mature, super nice, incredibly good at singing, and a force that can be either silly or grounding to perfectly fit a situation.
  • Also, you're welcome for keeping you alive in SE.
  • Speaking of which...
  • @Quinn0928, @Ookla's Dice, @Ookla the Disproportionate, Turtle, Ghanderflaffle, and Gears (SCUD! I'M OUT OF TAGS!!!). Thanks all of you for helping me on my way to joining SE!
  • Now, I was gonna continue, but apparently I can't tag anyone else. 
  • Wait... hold up...
  • @eltruT, @Gears, @Ookla the Sarcastic! Woo! There. You've been summoned.
  • Thank you Chaos for existing and being the best admin hecking ever (I'm opting not to tag you to be nice)!
  • Thanks to @Ookla the Sly for hugs. You gave me hugs. I am eternally grateful.
  • To get back into the theme of RPs, I have to thank @00kla so much for creating Siren's Call! If you hadn't created Siren's Call, then I never would've created Janice, and this would've been a sad, dark world.
  • @Nathrangking! You are a blast to RP with, whether it be because of your amazing poetic posts or because of the times that Nath decides to go insane and explode the planet.
  • @Ookla the Naxdin. Hugspren. You are a hugspren. Remember what I said earlier about hugs? I need hugs, Kindness. And you have hugs. SO YOU'RE AN AMAZING PERSON BY DEFAULT.
  • The list goes on. Hecking heck, the list goes on for a while. I doubt I could mention every Sharder here that I'm grateful for. As much as I'd love to mention @DramaQueen and talk about how great she is, she hasn't been on in ages, and would likely never see the notification.
  • I tagged her anyways.
  • What about all the anon people who've read my book? The ones who haven't posted on the thread? Thanks to you guys! The thousands of people in the RP subforum that I can't list? Thanks to them, too! How about the people who completely exploded my 17th Shard's Christmas idea? A bunch of bloody geniuses who've indulged my insatiable desire for sentiment. What more could a Sharder ask for?

So... yeah. There you go. A small fraction of everything I'm grateful for.

*Phew*

Yep.

Don't die! (Please)

~ Fadran

I'm a blast? I'm truly grateful for many things. If you had not created Fellowship of the thing I likely would not have rejoined the RP scene after the 1st RP that I joined fizzled out. I can only do what I do because you made it possible! Thank You for making it possible!!

1 hour ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

To get back into the theme of RPs, I have to thank @00kla so much for creating Siren's Call! If you hadn't created Siren's Call, then I never would've created Janice, and this would've been a sad, dark world.

I swear Fadran, I'm going to track you down and hug you so hard you have to use Arcana to scudding breathe.

All right, guess I have to go now :P 

I'm thankful for all of you guys, the Fellowship (too many to tag and I can't remember all the Ooklas anymore, but @Nathrangking, @Ookla the Reserved, @Ookla the Sly and @Ookla the Tortured come to mind. Y'all are awesome RPers and just writers in general. It's crazy how well all of your stories work together and I love seeing you guys write together.), the Dusters ( @Vapor, @Ookla the Channelknight, @Ookla the Grammatical, @I Am A Fish, @Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto, thank you so much for playing in my world. It means a lot to see that I did good at making something cool and interesting!) and everyone else! @Ookla the Bored, you make great memes and are just fun whenever I see your posts. @AmazingGoob, thanks for making some of the most creative RPs I've ever seen. @Ookla the Disproportionate, thanks for having the best Ookla name as well as being one of the people I'm most glad I follow because I always find out about cool threads I wouldn't have found otherwise. @Frustration and @Ookla the Shadowed, you guys participate in everything and you rock whenever I come across you.

I'm thankful I got to come home for the holidays and I'm glad I got to leave home for school. I'm thankful for good internet and places with no wifi. I'm thankful for school and days off from school. I'm thankful for the stories that bring us all together and the ones that make us all different.

@Ookla the Channelknight, thanks for tagging me here!

Gosh, there's so many things that I'm thankful for.

• I'm thankful that I started reading Brandon Sanderson, because how else would I have met all you wonderful people!
  • I'm thankful that I live in a time and place where I get to learn to read.
  • School, and that I live in a time and place where I get to go to school.
  • Running water
  • Electricity
  • My family
  • My friends, on and off the Shard.
  • My dogs - I may get annoyed with them, but I love them.
  • Here's a crazy one - I'm thankful for Covid, because without it, I might never have picked up The Way of Kings.

I'm not going to tag a lot of people in this (saving the really mushy emotional stuff for my Shardiversary), but I will say that every single one of you are incredibly amazing people, and I hope that one day, I will get to meet you in person.  Hugs for everyone!

I feel that I should do this correctly.

• As I have said before I am thankful for all of you here on the shard! It is no understatement to say that I am a better and richer for knowing all of you!
  • For my family even though they don't understand why I'm a Sanderfan.
  • Yes Chocolate is wonderful!!
  • For the invention of pens and paper so much for efficient than a tablet and chisel.