Ready to dive in

Gaotona

Hey guys, I started reading the Cosmere around the time of OB being released, and have read it all several times over since.

With this being my first major Cosmere release since being a full on Cosmerenaut myself I wanted to take part in the conversations around here and dive into some theories.

6 minutes ago, Gaotona said:

Hey guys, I started reading the Cosmere around the time of OB being released, and have read it all several times over since.

With this being my first major Cosmere release since being a full on Cosmerenaut myself I wanted to take part in the conversations around here and dive into some theories.

hi, welcome. Which is your favorite cosmere book? besides the obvious choice of reckoners... :P

34 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

hi, welcome. Which is your favorite cosmere book? besides the obvious choice of reckoners... 

Probaboy either WoR or FE, RoW might be up there but I need to let that sink in for a while. But usually it's just whichever one i've read most recently :D

Welcome to the Shard Gaotona! Diving is most definitely encouraged, just be careful the books go to a depth of at least 6 feet... and maybe the paperbacks only too, don't want no noggin bonking :P

Nicely done on all the read throughs! I think if we were creating the perfect world weekly Cosmere reading days would be a must :D This is the perfect time to join us with RoW coming out so happy to have you here!

Have you gotten into any non-Cosmere works yet? Look forward to seeing you around!

16 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Have you gotten into any non-Cosmere works yet?

So far only Skyward and Starsight, but i really enjoyed both so definitely looking forward to the next Cytoverse entry. One of these days I'll get around to the Reckoners too...

9 hours ago, The Storming Stormfather said:

What's you order of Knights Radiant

I'm very much a Truthwatcher, but I think Lightweaver and Willshaper were both pretty close when I did the quiz

3 hours ago, Gaotona said:

So far only Skyward and Starsight, but i really enjoyed both so definitely looking forward to the next Cytoverse entry. One of these days I'll get around to the Reckoners too...

Ooh alright those are definitely good ones to read, so good you enjoyed! I would also highly recommend the Alcatraz books to go with the Reckoners whenever you get the chance. Reckoners is a more serious fantasy add on and Alcatraz is a more silly fantasy add on.

The Alcatraz books are just so unique and hilarious in their tone I always gotta be sure to plug em :D Welcome again!

Edited by Scout_Fox