Powers of Living Plate (Row Spoilers)

ShardicIntent

RoW Spoilers ahead! Stop reading now if you haven't finished RoW and don't want spoilers!

So, we saw Kaladin swear his 4th oath and receive his plate. Then we saw him using his plate to protect others, and the plate flew around to protect different people which was wild.

My question is, will living plate for different orders have different powers? If so, what do you predict those unique powers will be like? 

4 hours ago, Oltux72 said:

Windrunners have Adhesion. Kaladin may be able to Connect his Plate with other people. I expect the Bonsmiths to have the same capability.

Well, except that Bondsmiths are "Radiants without Shards" (unless that is a specific condition from the Stormfather).

On 11/19/2020 at 2:54 PM, robardin said:

Well, except that Bondsmiths are "Radiants without Shards" (unless that is a specific condition from the Stormfather).

Bondsmiths could likely form Plate after swearing their own 4th Ideal - Stormfather specifically says "I will not be a mere Blade for you" to Dalinar.  Plate is made of associated lesser spren, so Stormfather wouldn't have to do anything.