G'day

Ejhon

Hi, I'm a pretty new reader of the Cosmere and started about 6-8 months ago(idk if that's new). Only have been looking at these forums for about a month and decided to make an account. I'm in love with Brandon's books but didn't get to grab a ticket for one of Brandon's signed copies of RoW. Just wanted to say hello!

Edited by Ejhon

I'd have to say my favorite has to be either Kelsier(just because he's so mysterious) or Kaladin(because everyone loves depression), but a close second would probably be Vasher. I like Breeze just for comedy though. I'm just getting into Wax and Wayne, and Wayne seems like a pretty cool guy. I'm not sure how I feel about Wax yet though.

Edited by Ejhon

4 hours ago, Ejhon said:

Double posted by accident. Sorry...

Don't worry about it! Just go to the double post, at the top of the page there should be a a tab called Moderation Actions, right there with the orange Reply to this Topic button. Click Moderation Actions and you'll get the option to Hide said topic. Give a reason for hiding the topic ("accidentally double-posted") et voilà ! 

With that out of the way, welcome to the humble abode of us Sanderfans! 

Welcome to the Shard Ejhon! It's a joy to have you join us! No worries about the double post Honorless has it right on the money there with how to fix (and I put the same stuff on that one before coming here so you got it in two spots :P)

Sanderfans of all lengths are welcome no worries at all! Some have been fans for many many years and some for hardly even a month, it all works! Delighted to have you upgrade from turkey-lurkey to turkey-worked here it is the perfect time to make an account with RoW just out. We all absolutely adore the books too you are perfect for us :D

What has been your favorite book so far? Hope you enjoy the Shard!

12 hours ago, Ejhon said:

Hi, I'm a pretty new reader of the Cosmere and started about 6-8 months ago(idk if that's new). Only have been looking at these forums for about a month and decided to make an account. I'm in love with Brandon's books but didn't get to grab a ticket for one of Brandon's signed copies of RoW. Just wanted to say hello!

I didn’t get the copy of RoW either. . . 
I started reading like a year and a half ago. So I’m still kinda new. 

43 minutes ago, The Traveller said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Do you know that there is a chapter which is your namesake in RoW!! 

How cool is that!! 

Yeah, it’s pretty cool. That also part of the reason it my username. More commonly used is Bearer of Agonies, but that was already taken, and I like Bearer of all agonies better.