The Sanderson Memes random discussion thread...

I Am A Fish

Just now, More Cynical Than Funny said:

*Shivers in fear of pissing of Ene again*

Ene isn't that scary. Typically the mods understand it's just a accident. As long as you avoid doing it again.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Thanks, but I'll just ignore him. Either that, or something much worse... *fades into the shadows*

Oh no...

Spoiler

:mellow:

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

You should be afraid... you should be... *laughing maniacally as I fade back into the shadows*

This kind of reminds me of the Foxtrot comic strip where Peter breaks Jason's model, and Jason swear vengeance. Peter goes to great lengths to avoid Jason and ends up getting grounded but Jason never does anything.

Edited by Shard of Reading

1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

This kind of reminds me of the Foxtrot comic strip where Peter breaks Jason's model, and Jason swear vengeance. Peter goes to great lengths to avoid Jason and ends up getting grounded but Jason never does anything.

That's a good one, but this isn't going to be like that. I think you're too smart to fall for something like that.

8 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

And why do we ban conversations in Meme threads? They're Memes!

It’s one of the most followed threads on the Shard, so conversations tend to give people a lot of unwanted notifications. Additionally, most times the conversations aren’t meme related, hence why they’re asked to be moved. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2020 at 0:36 PM, More Cynical Than Funny said:

*Shivers in fear of pissing off Ene again*

It's hard to piss me off unless you break the rules a lot or act like a jerk. Everyone misspells stuff sometimes. :) 

On 11/17/2020 at 0:39 PM, Ookla the Bored said:

Ene isn't that scary. Typically the mods understand it's just a accident. As long as you avoid doing it again. 

• 3 weeks later...