Ookla the Stick

What if- Mistborn RP?

49 posts in this topic

Sweet. To make my opinions known, I would love it if it were in Final Empire days and my character(s?) got to be a noble misting. Maybe affiliated with the underground if most other people want to be skaa. That said, I'd be happy with either era, before or after the catacendre. I'm mostly here to learn how this works. (and have fun, of course.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmazingGoob said:

Ooh, I'd be interested!

Awesome! Want me to add you to the PM?

1 hour ago, Narcoleptic Axolotl said:

Sweet. To make my opinions known, I would love it if it were in Final Empire days and my character(s?) got to be a noble misting. Maybe affiliated with the underground if most other people want to be skaa. That said, I'd be happy with either era, before or after the catacendre. I'm mostly here to learn how this works. (and have fun, of course.)

We haven't gotten far in the planning at all yet, so nothing is currently set in stone.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ookla the Stick said:

Awesome! Want me to add you to the PM?

Yes please. Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmazingGoob said:

Yes please. Thanks!

Me too?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmazingGoob said:

Yes please. Thanks!

Alrighty then, done!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Can I join?

It's not my RP, but I don't see why not. Since I have the power to add you to the PM, I will.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to join, actually. Zola can't die, even if her friends have.

WARNING: Zola has a... proclivity for smashing through windows.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I'd like to join, actually. Zola can't die, even if her friends have.

WARNING: Zola has a... proclivity for smashing through windows.

Again, not my RP, but I don't see why anyone can't join. I'll add you too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm down to join if there's still room.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be interested if there is still room. If not no problem:)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to join too. Is there a limit to what we're allowed for our character? I guess no off-world investiture

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a side note to anyone reading now, you can absolutely still join and everyone who's asked has been added to the PM.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I havent made my character yet, but could I join? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lecky Twig said:

I havent made my character yet, but could I join? 

Yes, join,  join, join!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I know I’m a bit late- but can I be also added to the PM, if that’s possible?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, midnight13 said:

Hello! I know I’m a bit late- but can I be also added to the PM, if that’s possible?

Certainly!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My RP muscles are twitching.  No promises that I will actually get a character made, but if I do are the rules and process for joining all in the PM?  If someone could direct me to that information I would appreciate it, in case I suddenly have time :). 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Comatose said:

My RP muscles are twitching.  No promises that I will actually get a character made, but if I do are the rules and process for joining all in the PM?  If someone could direct me to that information I would appreciate it, in case I suddenly have time :). 

This turned into Forged Iron, which should be in the RP thread somewhere. I'll add you to the PM!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.