Hello!

ElderKane

Hello! I have been a fan of the Cosmere for around 8 years now, when I was introduced to TWoK. I have read all of the Cosmere (save RoW of course, HYPE!!!), some of them multiple times. I have also introduced three friends to the Sanderson's work, and now they're as big of fans as I am, almost. I look forward to discussing RoW and the rest of the Cosmere with all of you!

Journey Before Destination, Radiants.

Welcome to the Shard Kane! So happy to have you come join us especially if you've been an 8 year fan! It is most definitely the perfect time to join up with RoW coming out momentarily :D

Man I think you get an award or something for introducing THREE friends to the Cosmere! That's some amazing work right there :P Awesome they grew to be big fans as well was worried the hynosis was starting to wear off because then you have some irl people to talk to as well!

How were you first introduced to WoK? Look forward to chatting with you as well! Let us know if you have any questions!

33 minutes ago, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome to the Shard Kane! So happy to have you come join us especially if you've been an 8 year fan! It is most definitely the perfect time to join up with RoW coming out momentarily :D

Man I think you get an award or something for introducing THREE friends to the Cosmere! That's some amazing work right there :P Awesome they grew to be big fans as well was worried the hynosis was starting to wear off because then you have some irl people to talk to as well!

How were you first introduced to WoK? Look forward to chatting with you as well! Let us know if you have any questions!

A friend of mine mentioned they were reading it, and since I'm a big fan of fantasy, I thought I'd give it a shot. It's an understatement to say I was in for way more than I expected!

2 minutes ago, ElderKane said:

A friend of mine mentioned they were reading it, and since I'm a big fan of fantasy, I thought I'd give it a shot. It's an understatement to say I was in for way more than I expected!

Ooh a good friend as well then! You both get a medal I think :D Man that one is a keeper for sure. Oh boy and yeah I don't think anyone can say anything to get you fully prepared for a Sanderson novel that's awesome you've enjoyed them so much. Hope you enjoy the Shard and welcome again!