Sharder One-Liners

20 hours ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

But... no context!

"Now I’m just looking at things and imagining licking them. This is weird."

- @OoklaTheKaladinLover

the goal is that others who want context for shard posts can get it. anything else is exempt, anyway. This should probably only apply to old posts, which are hard to find anyway.

"Oh, and fact: waffle sacrifices go ten times better with powdered sugar." - @Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

"Then what have I been doing stabbing people my whole life?" - @Aes Sedai

"Waffles are good to eat. Humans are not. That is a distinct difference." - @Ookla the Inverted

"If the rabbit sacrificial waffle is made of humans, the rabbits are even more pleased because they love how people taste. The Rabbit Overlords are most dubious and are most enhungered, but if you give them people waffles they will be appeased for longer and bestow upon your their rabbit blessing." - @That1Cellist 

"Humans and rabbits are very different. It is impossible for the rabbit human waffle to also be a live rabbit. If a human somehow was able to overpower a rabbit (impossible) and offer it as a sacrifice to The Grand Supreme Rulers of All, they would be extremely angered and bring their wrath upon all the inhabitants in this realm not of their kind." - @That1Cellist

Edited by Ranryu
This just keeps getting better and better

Just now, Ranryu said:

"Oh, and fact: waffle sacrifices go ten times better with powdered sugar." - @Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

"Then what have I been doing stabbing people my whole life?" - @Aes Sedai

"Waffles are good to eat. Humans are not. That is a distinct difference." - @Ookla the Inverted

"If the rabbit sacrificial waffle is made of humans, the rabbits are even more pleased because they love how people taste. The Rabbit Overlords are most dubious and are most enhungered, but if you give them people waffles they will be appeased for longer and bestow upon your their rabbit blessing." - @That1Cellist

That SU was a gold mine for out-of-context quotes.

"Don't worry, stab wounds never hurt anyone." - @Ranryu

"I'm going to hot glue it and then find a way to use it in human sacrifice." - @Ranryu

"Worry not; just feed them evergreens." - @Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

"My waffle sacrificing has granted me abilities beyond your imagining." - @That1Cellist

"Yes and strawberry syrup that looks like, smells like, and has the consistency of blood." - @That1Cellist