Sharder One-Liners

11 hours ago, Ookla the 3 Frogs ina Coat said:

Honestly, i'm extremely curious what Ene said originally to spawn this. The belief that someone is sexually attracted to hot cocoa is such a specific thing to come out of a typo. Is there any way we could know what it was?

5 hours ago, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

Same!

@Enter a username you seem to know. If you aren't willing to say here, pm us or something. I need to know.

I can't actually say it on the Shard, both because of the automatic censor and the fact that we don't want people getting into NSFW discussions - are you guys on Discord? 

54 minutes ago, Ookla the Archivist said:

Alright, I just don't really want this to be discussed on the forums - from a mod perspective and a personal one, there are kids here and also I wasn't really expecting this to be posted in a public space tbh :wacko: 

And also me is here. Me does not like NSFW discussions.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Archivist said:

Alright, I just don't really want this to be discussed on the forums - from a mod perspective and a personal one, there are kids here and also I wasn't really expecting this to be posted in a public space tbh :wacko: 

Sorry

Edit: for what it’s worth, I hid my two original posts about it

Edited by Enter a username