Sharder One-Liners

Having big eyebrows is always fun - @Sequence

You Ruined my streak, how every spiked of you. - @The Wandering Wizard

I sit up - 
"My beats are so sick, you will start to trip / My rhymes are so ill, you'll start taking pills
Falling from that car, you stared from afar / You're standing in awe, didn't note my skin's raw
Rub burn to the bone, I leave you all alone / So now please excuse me, see you in the cemetery"
and then i die - @AltonicKeys

"...Clairence?" I sob, tears running down my face. - Me

Szeth adopts me as his pet cat, and Nightblood and I become besties. - @Telrao

And can you explain this?! *holds up an arm that is half invisible* - @EmulatonStromenkiin

Why is my dinner fuzzy? - @Tani

This is fun...how many more can I find...

but that was also a lie, it wasn't even Paul atriedes. it was actually... Thaidakar eating a pancake in an old bathing suit. - @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

If you want to find random Sharder quotes, go into the depths of TLT and don't return until you have something like the quote above.

It won't take long.

Someone else killed it with a poisoned Peanut-butter pie. - @Nameless

Suddenly, pine-kumquats. - Me

15 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Having big eyebrows is always fun - @Sequence

You Ruined my streak, how every spiked of you. - @The Wandering Wizard

I sit up - 
"My beats are so sick, you will start to trip / My rhymes are so ill, you'll start taking pills
Falling from that car, you stared from afar / You're standing in awe, didn't note my skin's raw
Rub burn to the bone, I leave you all alone / So now please excuse me, see you in the cemetery"
and then i die - @AltonicKeys

"...Clairence?" I sob, tears running down my face. - Me

Szeth adopts me as his pet cat, and Nightblood and I become besties. - @Telrao

And can you explain this?! *holds up an arm that is half invisible* - @EmulatonStromenkiin

Why is my dinner fuzzy? - @Tani

This is fun...how many more can I find...

but that was also a lie, it wasn't even Paul atriedes. it was actually... Thaidakar eating a pancake in an old bathing suit. - @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

If you want to find random Sharder quotes, go into the depths of TLT and don't return until you have something like the quote above.

It won't take long.

Someone else killed it with a poisoned Peanut-butter pie. - @Nameless

Suddenly, pine-kumquats. - Me

TLT and Inverse ask everyone everything seem to have a lot XD.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

pff. Paul is a better character, fight me.

Why would I argue about that?
Honestly, anything after the first three isn't worth reading.

Well, maybe God-Emperor.

But nothing else.

Edited by NerdyAarakocra

"put some human hair on Telrao"- @Potato's Wit

“But that was unrelevant.” - @The Bookwyrm 

“ahhhh bookwyrm this killls me. The pain when I read “unrelevant” is insurmountable. It’s IRrelevant!! Ahhhhhhhh, help” - me just now irl (my brother thinks I’m crazy)

(Sorry Book, idk if this is a joke or not but… it just hurts my soul, it sounds so incorrect. I’m not trying to be malicious or anything but ahhhhhh)

“Kaladin singing Let it Go.” - @NerdyAarakocra

“And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, Shards and Spren, Cognitive shadows of all ages, I present to you The Third Ideal: A remix of Let it Go from Frozen” - NerdyAarakocra

“I shake my head to get rid of the stanky hair”- @Telrao

Edited by Cinnamon

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

“ahhhh bookwyrm this killls me. The pain when I read “unrelevant” is insurmountable. It’s IRrelevant!! Ahhhhhhhh, help” - me just now irl (my brother thinks I’m crazy)

(Sorry Book, idk if this is a joke or not but… it just hurts my soul, it sounds so incorrect. I’m not trying to be malicious or anything but ahhhhhh)

As the grammar critic of my family and friends, I'm allowed to break grammar in specific ways to cleverly highlight the reasons why we hate English. I am sorry for the annoyance. 

"It's a happy identity crisis, but it's still an identity crisis." - @InfiniteInsanity to @That1Cellist with me in the vicinity.

"Hey yo it's the Sibling coming in! And guess what little humans, I came to win. No I won't let up or give you a reprieve, cuz now that I've arrived, you might as well leave. While you're off fighting wars, running 'round and killing, back here in Urithiru, well I'm just chilling. Allomancy, hemalurgy, forgery and aons, nothin' is as awesome as just plain old Nahel bonds. Sibling, out."

--@The Sibling

"Realmingsburg creates a medicine to treat insomnia but only have anti-insomniac patients to test it on so they develop a catscanner that kills the patients and then the king slaughters all the scientists and used their research to create an army of unsleeping slaves."

--@Channelknight Fadran