Sharder One-Liners

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Not an exact quote, but : 'I'm going to tag Chaos' - Aspiring Writer

Ah yes, my claim to fame on this forum. Fadran gets his Iconar Collective, Connie gets his RPs, Rev and Thought get their art, You get your hugs and capability of making people smile through the internet, and I get known for pissing off Chaos with memes. 

While I'm glad to have gotten some fame, why was this my claim to it? I wanted to be known for my writing, not 'the guy who pissed of every mod'. *SIgh* Guess I can't complain. I did feed into it. Also, that may very well be a quote from me. I said that a few times I think.

Hehe.

14 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Ah yes, my claim to fame on this forum. Fadran gets his Iconar Collective, Connie gets his RPs, Rev and Thought get their art, You get your hugs and capability of making people smile through the internet, and I get known for pissing off Chaos with memes. 

While I'm glad to have gotten some fame, why was this my claim to it? I wanted to be known for my writing, not 'the guy who pissed of every mod'. *SIgh* Guess I can't complain. I did feed into it. Also, that may very well be a quote from me. I said that a few times I think.

I was talking about this though.

Edited by Doomstick

20 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

You are known for your writing, just not as well known as for tagging Chaos himself.

What would everyone else say is my claim to fame? Just curious.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
10 minutes ago, Condensation said:

That you don't think of me as a grammar or spelling correcter first, instead you think of RP first.

Well your roleplay characters don't correct grammar so you're obviously doing something wrong