Sharder One-Liners

• 2 weeks later...

"Dalinar's first wife was smokin' hot."

- @Spencer Nightshade

"Kiss someone's nose, marry my right index finger, kill someone's smallest toe."

"Just because they're not real doesn't mean they don't deserve to be remembered!"

-Me

"The darkness is closing in."

-My science teacher

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed

“LEECHES”- @Sequence

“marry Harry ( dudes freaking RICH)” - @Knight of Iron

“You are now addicted to sniffing trees, it is an irresistable urge, each time you see a new tree you HAVE to sniff it.” - @The Wandering Wizard

“I wish to be able to steal Sequence's chocolate coins.” - @NerdyAarakocra

“I babble about how the sandwich is a cucumber for a few minutes”- @The Bookwyrm

”Happiness is overrated”- @Robin Sedai

“Magic chicken poop”- @EmulatonStromenkiin

“*Cackles madly* "I HAVE MADE MY CITY OF CHEESE PUFFS. I WAS THEIR GOD, NOW i AM THEIR DESTROYER!" *Falls on said cheese puffs*” - The Wandering Wizard 

“On a scale of G to Megawatts, how insane are you? I’m around $&: on the Lagrange scale.”- @The Halcyon Girl

“Yes, so our deal is I will pay you 300 soups, in exchange for your armored battle chicken. Is this deal acceptable to you?”- @Odiumiumium

Edited by Cinnamon

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

“LEECHES”- @Sequence

“marry Harry ( dudes freaking RICH)” - @Just a Silvereye

“You are now addicted to sniffing trees, it is an irresistable urge, each time you see a new tree you HAVE to sniff it.” - @The Wandering Wizard

“I wish to be able to steal Sequence's chocolate coins.” - @NerdyAarakocra

“I babble about how the sandwich is a cucumber for a few minutes”- @The Bookwyrm

”Happiness is overrated”- @Robin Sedai

“Magic chicken poop”- @EmulatonStromenkiin

“*Cackles madly* "I HAVE MADE MY CITY OF CHEESE PUFFS. I WAS THEIR GOD, NOW i AM THEIR DESTROYER!" *Falls on said cheese puffs*” - The Wandering Wizard 

“On a scale of G to Megawatts, how insane are you? I’m around $&: on the Lagrange scale.”- @The Halcyon Girl

“Yes, so our deal is I will pay you 300 soups, in exchange for your armored battle chicken. Is this deal acceptable to you?”- @Odiumiumium

Where the heck do these quotes come from :P

38 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Where the heck do these quotes come from :P

Probably from when we're in the delirious Shard-fever. I don't remember ever saying anything about LEECHES, so that's probably the most plausible explanation!

2 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Maybe the LEECHES have taken over Sequence's mind"

-Me, just now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Disregard everything I just said umm uhhhh my cat walked on my keyboard i mean my younger brother typed that haha :sweat:"    --@AltonicKeys