Rhythm of War Countdown!!!! (No spoilers or content from the book allowed)

Chinkoln

Cosmere  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Major Cosmere Series

2. 2. Which Stormlight Book Is Your Favorite?

• The Way of Kings
    • Words of Radiance
    • Oathbringer
    • I haven't read it yet, but I know that Rhythm of War will be my favorite!!!!
  3. 3. How Excited Are You For The Release?

• There is a release?
    • I think I heard about that
    • I have read the first book, the 4th might be good
    • The series has been alright
    • I love this, I expect everything possible from the 4th book
    • I CAN'T WAIT
    • RHYTHM OF WAR!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER SECOND!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Nothing like Stormlight Eve! I finished Dawnshard last week and it did nothing but get me more hyped for RoW. I told myself I would not read the preview chapters this time. I made it until like week 5 before I caved. Now the big question is do I skip to the Interludes after part one or start back over. I think I will start at the beginning since it has been a while since I read the first 5 or so chapters. 

If the mailman leaves another it-won't-fit-in-the-mailbox-and-I'm-too-lazy-and-stupid-to-walk-it-12-feet-to-the-porch slip tomorrow, I. WILL. BE. FURIOUS!! And I will march to the Post Office and play recordings of bagpipes until their ears bleed and they must crawl to me in reverence, pleading for mercy, to present me with my book!!

5 minutes ago, SteelShaper said:

If the mailman leaves another it-won't-fit-in-the-mailbox-and-I'm-too-lazy-and-stupid-to-walk-it-12-feet-to-the-porch slip tomorrow, I. WILL. BE. FURIOUS!! And I will march to the Post Office and play recordings of bagpipes until their ears bleed and they must crawl to me in reverence, pleading for mercy, to present me with my book!!

Flameo, sir. Flameo

2 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

I feel I must advise AGAINST making people’s ears bleed.

Nah, if I was feeling really vindictive, I would play an accordion.  No sound is more hellish [Braizish?] than a badly played accordion.  Or any any accordion, am I right?

1 hour ago, RazeU said:

My audible pre-order confirmation just says “less than 1 day”... I like yours better lol.

Me too, I am not sure why but I am not going to complain, I would rather read it first, but can start with audio if it gets here earlier :P 

Kindle sample of pre-release chapters 1-9 showed up on my Kindle, it has the artwork.  

36 minutes ago, FollowYourMuse said:

Me too, I am not sure why but I am not going to complain, I would rather read it first, but can start with audio if it gets here earlier :P 

Please let us know if yours actually shows up when it said it would... that way if it doesn’t I’m not refreshing my stuff repeatedly for no reason lol.

3 hours ago, TheGirlWhoLookedUp said:

Oh man, I am SO EXCITED! I finished Oathbringer about three days after it was released and have been waiting for Rhythm of War for three years. I can’t believe it’s finally almost here! It’s going to take a lot of effort not to just read it all in one night.

It has not been 3 years since oathbringer has it?

I'm very excited I've basically avoided all info on rhythm of war. Also what's dawnshard? Is it a novella I missed?

33 minutes ago, Doomdrinker said:

I'm very excited I've basically avoided all info on rhythm of war. Also what's dawnshard? Is it a novella I missed?

Yes a novella that was released. 
https://www.amazon.com/Dawnshard-Stormlight-Archive-Brandon-Sanderson-ebook/dp/B08MXXWYT7

34 minutes ago, RazeU said:

Please let us know if yours actually shows up when it said it would... that way if it doesn’t I’m not refreshing my stuff repeatedly for no reason lol.

Countdown ended, now it says order processing, maybe that will take until midnight, will let you know if it drops before then.