Oh, hi there :)

GreyHive

Hello! I'm new the forum, but an avid user of the Coppermind. 

In preparation for RoW, I watched all of "The Overlady Reads" recaps, along with several late nights clicking through the wiki. Feeling very excited for Tuesday.

I'm looking for ways to get involved with the community. Open to suggestions!

-GreyHive

2 minutes ago, GreyHive said:

In preparation for RoW, I watched all of "The Overlady Reads" recaps, along with several late nights clicking through the wiki. Feeling very excited for Tuesday.

-GreyHive

Hello and welcome to the Shard! 
I saw your last post and wondered if you were going to make one of these. I’m glad you did, because everyone can learn a lot about you this way. I haven’t watched the overlady, but I am doing my Stormlight reread right now. If you want to get involved with the community, follow people so you can see their status updates. Also, you should post on the community section of the shard. We are a friendly group. Hehe. Thanks for joining! 
-Bearer

1 hour ago, GreyHive said:

-GreyHive

Hello! If you were to destroy any aspect of one magic system and replace it with another aspect of a different magic system in any of Brando Sando’s works, what would make the most interesting results?

16 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Hello! If you were to destroy any aspect of one magic system and replace it with another aspect of a different magic system in any of Brando Sando’s works, what would make the most interesting results?

Woah! That question made me think!

My favorite element from a magic system is Resonance. The idea of taking two sets of powers and combining them in unique ways is really intriguing! Would love to see that in Mistborn, perhaps replacing Duralumin. I think "super charging" ones abilities could be explained in a different way. 

5 hours ago, GreyHive said:

-GreyHive

Hello there. You got the Staff's attention quickly. Like seeing your suggestions for spoiler protection. I myself tend to not care as I'll take any info I can get, but I see why we would want that. My question to you... Would you bond Kelsier?

55 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Hello there. You got the Staff's attention quickly. Like seeing your suggestions for spoiler protection. I myself tend to not care as I'll take any info I can get, but I see why we would want that. My question to you... Would you bond Kelsier?

Hello @Aspiring Writer

Of course. Kelsier is fantastic. He's in my top 4 Mistborn era 1 characters ( Sazed, , TenSoon and Vin)

Welcome to the Shard GreyHive! That was quite the suggestion you had I do so hope you can get it working or somewhat functional to perhaps be improved upon later! :D

That sounds like excellent preparation and you are done just in time! So happy to have you join us as well you are sneaking it in under the wire I like your style :P I would agree with Bearer following people for the Status updates is a great way to get involved. I would also pop about in the Community section you can always find tons of interesting discussion going on there!

If you had to remove every book but one from existence which book of Brandon's would you save? Look forward to seeing you around!