5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Dear gosh. I was beginning to hope that the Iconar Collective's following would be simple and sweet...

Ahh yes, simple and sweet. Its not like there's a Role play, a speculative research paper on the magics of the Iconar Collective, or that the OP in Iconar collective has 21 upvotes (not to mention all the individual chapter postings sprinkled in). Simple. And. Sweet.

1 hour ago, Hentient said:

Ahh yes, simple and sweet. Its not like there's a Role play, a speculative research paper on the magics of the Iconar Collective, or that the OP in Iconar collective has 21 upvotes (not to mention all the individual chapter postings sprinkled in). Simple. And. Sweet.

Okay, Hen. The next time you hop on the voice chat, we are going to have a talk.

Just now, revelryintheart said:

huh

well if you can get on join: https://discord.gg/8yRa6Fz

That's the problem: my school chromebook blocks it. Technically, my mom's devices have it, but I never get my homework done. (I guess "never" happened today, though... Maybe it can happen tomorrow, too.)