Howdy

TheHotze

Howdy I'm TheHotze. I first got into cosmere five years ago when my older brother tried to get me to read the first mistborn book... It took me three years to finish, but in the last two years I have read the rest of the published cosmere. I'm on the various reddit subs but finally decided to come over here after watching the shard cast talk about dawnshard. I also have read skyward, and am starting on wheel of time. I'm mainly here for theory crafting and having some people to geek out over cosmere with. 

4 hours ago, TheHotze said:

Howdy I'm TheHotze. I first got into cosmere five years ago when my older brother tried to get me to read the first mistborn book... It took me three years to finish, but in the last two years I have read the rest of the published cosmere. I'm on the various reddit subs but finally decided to come over here after watching the shard cast talk about dawnshard. I also have read skyward, and am starting on wheel of time. I'm mainly here for theory crafting and having some people to geek out over cosmere with. 

Welcome to the Shard! I’m glad you decided to join! It’s great to have a new member!

What’s your favorite cosmere book?

4 hours ago, TheHotze said:

I totally understand having to geek over the cosmere with people, I can't get my friends to read anything so that's why I joined. Welcome to the Shard!

6 hours ago, TheHotze said:

Hi! If you were to trap some fauna of the cosmere in a room with another fauna, which to fauna would have the most interaction?

Welcome the Shard! Amazing to have you join up with us! Taking advice from an older sibling. Incredible! :P Well done in waiting a few years though, can't let them think it was that good of a suggestion :D

Lol I would most definitely say they deserve a prize though, giving you the Cosmere is like getting a winning lottery ticket! So awesome you have been enjoying Shardcast and decided to come join. We may be biased but we would say this is the best spot to be!

It would be awesome to have some more Cosmere geekers to geek the geeker geek out with geeks (... yeah let's just skip that part :P). This is for sure the place to dive into the Cosmere and we look forward to your theories and geeking out on the Cosmere with you as well! What's your favorite series?

14 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Welcome to the Shard! I’m glad you decided to join! It’s great to have a new member!

What’s your favorite cosmere book?

My favorite book is currently dawnshard, but outside of the new factor it's probably bands of morning.

13 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Hi! If you were to trap some fauna of the cosmere in a room with another fauna, which to fauna would have the most interaction?

I don't know about the same room, but mixing chulls with earth cattle would be fascinating as someone who grew up in the us midwest.

4 hours ago, The Storming Stormfather said:

Welcome to the Shard, @TheHotze! If you were to pick any of the cosmere's religions, which would you pick? 

I would say survivalism, but I'm not sure how much I trust a certain cognitive shadow going forward so probably shu-korath.

2 hours ago, Mist said:

Welcome to the Shard! Why did you pick your display name? What about your pfp?

My name comes from my IRL middle name, Hotze, I use it as my username on most sites. And my profile picture is a maille dice bag i made.

Edited by TheHotze