Hello

Lanceryn Rider

Hello

I have been a lurker here for a while (since oathbringer came out), but with dawnshard out and RoW coming soon, I want to be able to talk to more than just my few friends who also read Brandon's books.

Really, making this account is just a way to express my excitement and impatience for Tuesday. I'm looking forward to reading and finding out what is to come!

36 minutes ago, Lanceryn Rider said:

Hello

I have been a lurker here for a while (since oathbringer came out), but with dawnshard out and RoW coming soon, I want to be able to talk to more than just my few friends who also read Brandon's books.

Really, making this account is just a way to express my excitement and impatience for Tuesday. I'm looking forward to reading and finding out what is to come!

Welcome to the Shard! It is an exiting time, isn’t it? I can’t wait either, though I’m still doing my reread. 
I’m glad you joined! It’s always great to have a new member. :)

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

Do you have any predictions for the book?

This is partly based on the sample chapters, but I am hoping that we get to talk to Ishar directly, and I am really hoping we finally get to see urithru turned on

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

And, of course, what is your favorite cosmere/non-cosmere character?

My favorite cosmere is probably Kelsier. I know it is pretty classic, but I love that he never gives up and always finds new ways to keep going. I also really liked Lightsong, I thought he was the funniest of anyone we have seen

12 hours ago, Lanceryn Rider said:

Hello

Hello fellow human! If you were to have one character in the cosmere have a chubby greatshell/lanceryn crossover that kind of resembles meatlug from How to Train Your Dragon in size and bulbousness, which character would you want to have it?

Welcome to the Shard! So happy to have you join us especially if you've been an esteemed lurker!

It is most definitely the perfect time to join with RoW coming out! I think we can all feel you on the wanting someone to talk Cosmere with too. Amazing you even have a few irl friends to talk with and hope you make many more friends on here as well! We look forward to being able to chat with you too! And yes, excitement and impatience for Tuesday is at an all time high :D

Who you would choose to be your best friend, if you could choose anyone in the Cosmere? Look forward to seeing you around!

19 hours ago, Honorless said:

Welcome to the Shard! Which Order of the Knights Radiant did you get in the official quiz?

I got edgedancer, windrunner, and stoneward all very close. Of those 3 I think I am closest to edgedancer, but of any power I would definitely want to be able to fly.

9 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Hello fellow human! If you were to have one character in the cosmere have a chubby greatshell/lanceryn crossover that kind of resembles meatlug from How to Train Your Dragon in size and bulbousness, which character would you want to have it?

I think Lift would have the most fun with it, but I also think Siri could really use a pet.

2 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Who you would choose to be your best friend, if you could choose anyone in the Cosmere?

I said before that I think Lightsong is the funniest person in the cosmere so I would like to hang out with him, but I think you have to say Sazed would be the best friend

55 minutes ago, The Storming Stormfather said:

Welcome to the Shard! Shardplate or Shardblade?

I think shardblade is much more useful and versatile, especially if it's alive

26 minutes ago, GreyHive said:

Great name @Lanceryn Rider. Very topical!

As soon as I read about larkin growing bigger, I immediately pictured Rysn riding into a big battle in the back five on chiri chiris back. My favorite series before starting the cosmere was Eragon, so this seemed like a great connection between the two.

9 hours ago, Lanceryn Rider said:

I said before that I think Lightsong is the funniest person in the cosmere so I would like to hang out with him, but I think you have to say Sazed would be the best friend

Ooh alright so like friend of a friend and an actual friend :P Lol nah good choices I agree! Welcome again and hope you enjoy your time on the Shard!