"Remade" and "Unmade"

teknopathetic

When Rysn is having a though-invasion by the Dawnshard, she hears "You have been Remade". I find it interesting that we get a capital R seeing that we have some unexplained monsters called the Unmade.

Do we think there is a relationship here? My first guess was that the Unmade were people who had help a Dawnshard and somehow those people were corrupted. 

Maybe the unmade were Unmade using a Dawnshard or a similar process? So basically:

-Unmade had a former form (maybe human for Re-Shepir, Singer for Ba Ado Mishram, dunno about others)

-they were changed, unmade - maybe with the usage of a dawnshard wielded by Odium-its champion and somehow merged with Odium splinter, (same as the Returned are mini spilnters)

10 minutes ago, Alcatur said:

Maybe the unmade were Unmade using a Dawnshard or a similar process? So basically:

-Unmade had a former form (maybe human for Re-Shepir, Singer for Ba Ado Mishram, dunno about others)

-they were changed, unmade - maybe with the usage of a dawnshard wielded by Odium-its champion and somehow merged with Odium splinter, (same as the Returned are mini spilnters)

I was thinking about this given we know they were splinters of Odium so perhaps it was to do with Odium having part of himself Unmade to form them.

With that said I just can't see a situation where Odium has the power of the change Dawnshard and then loses it / gives it up, but I believe we know the creation of the Unmade was voluntary.

Edited by shadows

I thought this was just how the Dawnshard interpreted Rysns progress. she adapted. she changed. into something else. she was Remade.
since this is according to the Dawnshards command its written with a capital letter.

when something is made it starts existing on all 3 realms. Unmade may only exist in 1 or 2 of the 3. they got severed from the rest and thus "unmade".

The capitalization of "Remade" has nothing to do with Unmade. It suggests a more complicated concept and thought than the lowercase word would represent, probably as a concept put into Rysn's mind via the Command she holds. It is the Word that allowed her to grasp, "in the smallest way, the nature of the Command inside her".