The Toraiik of Tailzesesh Almor (The mages of the city of scorpions)

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"You're legitimately trying to kill me?"

"Yes." 

"Now, now, now, Colonel Hendrat, I wouldn't do that if I were you," says a blond haired man who was certainly not there before.

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Yeah, uh... Hendrat?" Steven shook his head. "Listen to the blonde guy."

"That is no way to refer to Azzel Torai!" The teacher, who you now know is Colonel Hendrat, yells.

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Uhh... who?"

Hendrat calms down. 'Let's get on with class. The first thing we will learn is how to absorb fire, especially without damaging our clothing, as Steven has so kindly displayed."

17 hours ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Not intentionally. You attacked me with a flamethrower."

He smiles at the memory. "Now, let's do this again, Cleiven, show us how to absorb fire without burning your clothes," he hands Cleiven a fabric glove.

Spoiler

@Ookla the Channelknight, could you at the very least post, so I don't have to double post?

Edited by Somebody from Sel

On 12/10/2020 at 2:00 PM, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Coda went searching for one of the people who had come to the academy with her. She hadn't seen as many girls as there were boys, which was weird.

Spoiler

Sorry! I forgot to reply. There are more or less as many girls as boys. 

As you walk through the halls you notice a part of the school where the are less people, especially poorer looking ones. You see a large group of teens gathered about. They all seem quite rich and the few that care to see you show signs of disdain.

12 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry! I forgot to reply. There are more or less as many girls as boys. 

As you walk through the halls you notice a part of the school where the are less people, especially poorer looking ones. You see a large group of teens gathered about. They all seem quite rich and the few that care to see you show signs of disdain.

Coda walked up to the teens and smiled politely. She knew their type. She had been one of them before she'd left for this school, which changed her viewpoint. "Hey, I get the feeling that you're my type of people."

21 hours ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Coda walked up to the teens and smiled politely. She knew their type. She had been one of them before she'd left for this school, which changed her viewpoint. "Hey, I get the feeling that you're my type of people."

One of the girls, who have you a spiteful look earlier, looks you down and says, "We don't allow commoners here."

6 hours ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Coda laughs. "Then I'm in the right place."

"Doubt—," she gets cut of by the blond haired man from earlier. "Sheila, she is not a commoner. If you place any value in my name, you will allow her access." Her face shows ah. She looks at you and then the man and says, "yes, of course Azzel Torai." She bows and beckons you come over.

9 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"Doubt—," she gets cut of by the blond haired man from earlier. "Sheila, she is not a commoner. If you place any value in my name, you will allow her access." Her face shows ah. She looks at you and then the man and says, "yes, of course Azzel Torai." She bows and beckons you come over.

Coda strode over. "Azzel Torai, was it?" She curtsies lightly. "I am Coda."

On 12/15/2020 at 10:06 AM, Condensation said:

Coda strode over. "Azzel Torai, was it?" She curtsies lightly. "I am Coda."

He winks, "That's no way to greet a god." He *disappears*