The Toraiik of Tailzesesh Almor (The mages of the city of scorpions)

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

44 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Coda has been waiting for this part. She can't wait to find out what she'll be doing and what she'll be working on.

Spoiler

I didn't tag you because you're following to this, that's why I didn't tag you

As you get closer you see a thin man with a goatee sitting behind a desk as you walk up to him he asks, "so do any of you know your Toraiik (Elements)?"

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I didn't tag you because you're following to this, that's why I didn't tag you

As you get closer you see a thin man with a goatee sitting behind a desk as you walk up to him he asks, "so do any of you know your Toraiik (Elements)?"

Oh, okay. Good to know. Thanks.

"I think I've got water, air, and earth."

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I think I've got water, air, and earth."

Spoiler

I'm gonna be gone for a while. An hour at least a 3ish at most.

"Uh, I can draw heat from explosions, increase my reflexes, use telekinesis and create stuff," he says

Edited by Somebody from Sel

"Ok then, you two go to the testing chamber. You, wait," he says

Spoiler

Ok we can skip the testing chamber of you want

On 11/26/2020 at 6:02 PM, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Coda confidently walks into the furthermost left door, a small grin on her face.

Spoiler

Oops, I forgot to respond

Just as she walks in the door closes and you see a generic looking 30 year-old woman with grey hair. She, seeing you, says, "hello, do you have any idea what powers you have? Any events in your past? Anything helps." She seems surprisingly kind compared to her sturn demeanor.

@Ookla the Channelknight!!!!

17 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just as she walks in the door closes and you see a generic looking 30 year-old woman with grey hair. She, seeing you, says, "hello, do you have any idea what powers you have? Any events in your past? Anything helps." She seems surprisingly kind compared to her sturn demeanor.

"Hello! I got the general impression that I have earth, water, and air; but nothing more than that."

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Hello! I got the general impression that I have earth, water, and air; but nothing more than that."

"Any... Incidents in the past? Truly anything helps, and if you do not want it to nothing you say will leave this room," she says

Spoiler

It's pretty likely that there is something, but I'll give up if you want

1 minute ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"Any... Incidents in the past? Truly anything helps, and if you do not want it to nothing you say will leave this room," she says

Reveal hidden contents

It's pretty likely that there is something, but I'll give up if you want

I can't think of any examples, what would be regular.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Spoiler

Let's see, flying objects (telekinesis), destroying things, being a little faster after baths, being a good and fast swimmer, etc.

Stone - creation of objects. I'm going to assume that this is somewhat like Soulcasting. Correct me if I'm wrong. Think of it as Soulcasting where you can take time in-between. You disintegrate something, then you make something of equal size.

18 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"People are always sweating around me, though I don't know if that's because of my powers or because I'm just that hot."

2 hours ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Well, my maid always noticed that it was harder for her to pick up my stuff when I didn't want it disturbed."

Spoiler

Ok so you need two powers in every element: you only have one in water and earth and have two in air

"So Forsan, ok. Now we must do a little test, I want you to answer these questions, number one..." She says

Spoiler

Ok so I'm skipping the questions because I'm not confident what they are.

Fadran you find yourself in a completely different room with a beautiful red haired woman in front of you, "what are your powers," she says.

10 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok so you need two powers in every element: you only have one in water and earth and have two in air

"So Forsan, ok. Now we must do a little test, I want you to answer these questions, number one..." She says

Reveal hidden contents

Okay then. Um... one moment while I find that again.

Okay, add healing and absorbing impact. That leaves her with Air: telekinesis, sticking things together; Water: healing, increasing speed(and jumping); Earth: creation of objects, absorbing impact.

Edited by Ookla the Grammatical

13 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

Fadran you find yourself in a completely different room with a beautiful red haired woman in front of you, "what are your powers," she says.

"Making things hot."

He winced. "Okay, um... that came out wrong. I swear that wasn't a pass on you. Not that you're not worth making a pass on! Just..." Steven sighed.

Edited by Ookla the Channelknight