The Toraiik of Tailzesesh Almor (The mages of the city of scorpions)

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"I mean, I didn't specifically say I was going there. Yes, I'm going there and can't wait to get to know everyone."

Well, I was never an awkward middle-school-boy flirter, so I'm just doing my best here.

"Neither am I! Or... wait, no. That's not right. So am I? I also can't wait to meet everyone else. I don't know how to put that into an agreement."

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I mean, I didn't specifically say I was going there. Yes, I'm going there and can't wait to get to know everyone."

Spoiler

Well the characters are fifteen at the oldest so...

Tacné looks uncomfortable but sees two twins walking up and guesses that it was time to go. The guide says, "well we better get goin' after all we got places to be." She starts walking away.

After a time she asks, "so not only am I your guide, but I'm also the person who will answer your questions, what do you want to know?"

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Neither am I! Or... wait, no. That's not right. So am I? I also can't wait to meet everyone else. I don't know how to put that into an agreement."

No, awkward middle-school-boy flirting is bad. :D 

"I would usually say 'same', although it varies from person to person. I'd really like to know where we're going and when we're going to get there."

1 minute ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well the characters are fifteen at the oldest so...

Tacné looks uncomfortable but sees two twins walking up and guesses that it was time to go. The guide says, "well we better get goin' after all we got places to be." She starts walking away.

After a time she asks, "so not only am I your guide, but I'm also the person who will answer your questions, what do you want to know?"

"How many people are going to this school?"

Just now, Condensation said:

"I would usually say 'same', although it varies from person to person. I'd really like to know where we're going and when we're going to get there."

"Same here."

Yeah, I... kinda figured that out, because it's "awkward" and "middle-schooler"

Spoiler

I think he was saying he didn't flirt...

"We're goin' to The Academy you should know about it, anyways we'll get there soon so don't worry. Normally I take the train but due to monetary constrictions we won't be usin' that. How many people well in your class about fifty but total? About two hundred."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Yeah, I... kinda figured that out, because it's "awkward" and "middle-schooler"

The only annoying thing is it usually continues into high school. It's kind of cute, though. Okay, we're really off topic.

Just now, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think he was saying he didn't flirt...

"We're goin' to The Academy you should know about it, anyways we'll get there soon so don't worry. Normally I take the train but due to monetary constrictions we won't be usin' that. How many people well in your class about fifty but total? About two hundred."

"Sounds good. Are we off, then?"

9 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Sounds good. Are we off, then?"

Spoiler

She is walking away read my post a little bit above

The twins, a thirteenish boy and girl pair, walk up to you and say, "hello my name is Talquu" and, "hello to you also my name is Uklat." Their voices are both very deep with a heavy Coon Almor accent.

Spoiler

So for a Coon accent imagine a very odd mix in-between a stereotypical Boston accent and a real Texan accent

1 minute ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

She is walking away read my post a little bit above

The twins, a thirteenish boy and girl pair, walk up to you and say, "hello my name is Talquu" and, "hello to you also my name is Uklat." Their voices are both very deep with a heavy Coon Almor accent.

Reveal hidden contents

So for a Coon accent imagine a very odd mix in-between a stereotypical Boston accent and a real Texan accent

"Hello!" said Coda, smiling simply.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Hello!" said Coda, smiling simply.

Uklat, the obvious talker of the two, responds, "uh what are your powers, I'm a full water elemental and my brother is a full earth elemental." Talquu nods hesitantly.

Just now, Somebody from Sel said:

Uklat, the obvious talker of the two, responds, "uh what are your powers, I'm a full water elemental and my brother is a full earth elemental." Talquu nods hesitantly.

"Um, I'm not entirely sure. I think I've got some air, some water, and some earth." Coda notices that the guide is walking away and sets off, nodding to the twins.

"Um, I'm not entirely sure. I think I've got some air, some water, and some earth." Coda notices that the guide is walking away and sets off, nodding to the twins.

"And you?" The they turn to Steven.

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Spoiler

He has to Tacné so they don't know his name but he's there

"I am curious though what are you're powers Steven?" Tac asks looking interested. "I am a full elemental with creation, absorbing of heat from explosions, telekinesis and increasing reflexes, a little known water based power." He finishes.

Edited by Somebody from Sel

14 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He has to Tacné so they don't know his name but he's there

"I am curious though what are you're powers Steven?" Tac asks looking interested. "I am a full elemental with creation, absorbing of heat from explosions, telekinesis and increasing reflexes, a little known water based power." He finishes.

"I have no idea."

46 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I have no idea."

"Well they should figure it out quite soon," he says just before he runs to keep up.

22 hours ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Yea, working on it. 

17 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Really? So am I! I guess we'll have plenty of time getting to know each other."

Jeez Fadran. Chill it out. Hehe

Ok. Character:

Spoiler

Name: TBD

Appearance: Dark skin, air bender Tattoos (except glowing and white) short, about 5’5, muscular, bald head, and Scars. Like, everywhere. 
Powers: Can I have two? If I can, then Airbending and Earthbending. If not, then Airbending.

A Dark-skinned man walks up to the group, and then retreats a few steps, nervous. Then he looks down at his feet, and mumbles something. 

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

14 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

A Dark-skinned man walks up to the group, and then retreats a few steps, nervous. Then he looks down at his feet, and mumbles something. 

Spoiler

Bearer you should read the powers that I posted on the first page. This isn't Avatar style stuff it's something I made. Also if you have 1 element you get all of the powers in that element. If you have 2 elements you have 3 powers in each. If you have 3 elements you have 2 powers in each and if you have 4 elements you have 1 power in each.

The guide turns to Bearer's character and says, "scram ya little bugger only Torai allowed." 

Eventually you come to the great Toraiik Academy. You see a large earthen mountain topped by a see through ball, which people seem to be mock fighting inside, at the base of the mountain lies a red and black structure and next to that there is a deep enclave with variously sized pools of water, inside you can see people jumping at verious heights.

Spoiler

What are your characters reactions? @Bearer of all agonies @Channelknight Fadran @HoidWasTaken

11 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Eventually you come to the great Toraiik Academy. You see a large earthen mountain topped by a see through ball, which people seem to be mock fighting inside, at the base of the mountain lies a red and black structure and next to that there is a deep enclave with variously sized pools of water, inside you can see people jumping at verious heights.

Reveal hidden contents

What are your characters reactions? @Bearer of all agonies @Channelknight Fadran @HoidWasTaken

"Now this is an academy!" Steven decides.

13 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Reveal hidden contents

*a tear runs down my face*

Coda nods appreciatively. "Looks impressive."

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Now this is an academy!" Steven decides.

The woman actually chuckles happily. "This is just the off season classes will be rigorous. We'll be going to the main school to see what you're abilities are," she says putting a damper on your mood. To the side you see a giant mansion, which you would assume is the main school. The guide leads you toward it confirming your assumption.

2 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

The woman actually chuckles happily. "This is just the off season classes will be rigorous. We'll be going to the main school to see what you're abilities are," she says putting a damper on your mood. To the side you see a giant mansion, which you would assume is the main school. The guide leads you toward it confirming your assumption.

*you're. Also, no reaction to my tears? You didn't summon me! :P

Coda has been waiting for this part. She can't wait to find out what she'll be doing and what she'll be working on.