The Toraiik of Tailzesesh Almor (The mages of the city of scorpions)

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

42 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Wait, are we talking real days here? Probably not, but I just want to check.

No

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

How many people are playing? I want three or four not including me probably Friday at the latest today at the earliest

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Spoiler

Ok I'll get ready you and @Bearer of all agonies should make characters I will edit the story into this if no-one else posts

Tacné walked forward from the train station and inspected his surroundings: people bustling about, trains going all over town.

Eventually he saw his guide what was his name again? Hershon? Yep that was it he walked up to him... And discovered he was actually a her standing next to her was another boy and two girls. He walked up and said, "hello my name is Tac, nice too meet you." The woman responded gruffly, "get out of here urchi' we Torai don't take so kindly to your type." Tacné affronted responded, "I'm no urchin I come from far west yo train at the Toraiik Academy." The woman responded, "well you gotta wait with the rest a 'em."

Edited by Somebody from Sel

On 11/17/2020 at 9:35 AM, Condensation said:

Spoiler

For earth you can make anything but you must destroy something of equal shape in order to do so. For air think of it as really strong magnetism you can pull it apart but it's difficult. For water you can only heal yourself, yes a full water elemental is op in water this is intentional

9 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

For earth you can make anything but you must destroy something of equal shape in order to do so. For air think of it as really strong magnetism you can pull it apart but it's difficult. For water you can only heal yourself, yes a full water elemental is op in water this is intentional

Nice. I'll finish soon, hopefully. I am rather busy.

Just gonna repost this.

Tacné walked forward from the train station and inspected his surroundings: people bustling about, trains going all over town. Eventually he saw his guide what was his name again? Hershon? Yep that was it he walked up to him... And discovered he was actually a her standing next to her was another boy and two girls. He walked up and said, "hello my name is Tac, nice too meet you." The woman responded gruffly, "get out of here urchi' we Torai don't take so kindly to your type." Tacné affronted responded, "I'm no urchin I come from far west yo train at the Toraiik Academy." The woman responded, "well you gotta wait with the rest a 'em." Tacné heads over to the other people, who were waiting.

17 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Just gonna repost this.

Tacné walked forward from the train station and inspected his surroundings: people bustling about, trains going all over town. Eventually he saw his guide what was his name again? Hershon? Yep that was it he walked up to him... And discovered he was actually a her standing next to her was another boy and two girls. He walked up and said, "hello my name is Tac, nice too meet you." The woman responded gruffly, "get out of here urchi' we Torai don't take so kindly to your type." Tacné affronted responded, "I'm no urchin I come from far west yo train at the Toraiik Academy." The woman responded, "well you gotta wait with the rest a 'em." Tacné heads over to the other people, who were waiting.

"Hello, there!"

Name: Coda

Elements: Air - sticking things together, telekinesis. Water - increasing speed(and jumping ability, advanced). Stone - creation of objects. I'm going to assume that this is somewhat like Soulcasting. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Description: Strawberry blonde long hair, naturally wavy. Her eyes are light greenish blue and she has light tan skin. She wears makeup and takes conscious effort to always look beautiful. She always wears dresses or skirts, and her shoes often vary. Her accessories(jewelry, hair stuff) change as well.

Backstory: Um... she's had an easy life. Lives in relative wealth, a sister and two brothers(all younger), plenty of whatever she wanted. She was raised to be ladylike.

Personality: She can be a bit spoiled and likes to take the spotlight, but it's often unconscious. She's not intentionally mean, but she can be mean.

Other Facts: She has random skills that I will come up with on the spur of the moment. They will mostly be 'ladylike' because that's what her family wanted.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Name: Coda

Elements: Air - sticking things together, telekinesis. Water - increasing speed(and jumping ability, advanced). Stone - creation of objects. I'm going to assume that this is somewhat like Soulcasting. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Description: Strawberry blonde long hair, naturally wavy. Her eyes are light greenish blue and she has light tan skin. She wears makeup and takes conscious effort to always look beautiful. She always wears dresses or skirts, and her shoes often vary. Her accessories(jewelry, hair stuff) change as well.

Backstory: Um... she's had an easy life. Lives in relative wealth, a sister and two brothers(all younger), plenty of whatever she wanted. She was raised to be ladylike.

Personality: She can be a bit spoiled and likes to take the spotlight, but it's often unconscious. She's not intentionally mean, but she can be mean.

Other Facts: She has random skills that I will come up with on the spur of the moment. They will mostly be 'ladylike' because that's what her family wanted.

Oooh, it's like Leonie! Except nothing like Leonie!

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Coda blushed slightly. "Oh, thank you. Are you here to attend... I don't know what to call it."

Spoiler

The Toraiik Academy you would know the name it's quite renowned

"Uh... Toraiik University? Something like that I have a bad memory sorry," he responds

22 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The Toraiik Academy you would know the name it's quite renowned

"Uh... Toraiik University? Something like that I have a bad memory sorry," he responds

Well, I was thinking mage school or something, but...

"Oh right, Toraiik Academy."

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Oh right, Toraiik Academy."

Spoiler

That's what it literally means Torai=Mage/Element/Elemental Toraiik=Mages/Elements/Elementals it's a different language so... Ya that's what it is. It's generally called The Academy

12 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That's what it literally means Torai=Mage/Element/Elemental Toraiik=Mages/Elements/Elementals it's a different language so... Ya that's what it is. It's generally called The Academy

I just didn't know what to call it then.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Really? So am I! I guess we'll have plenty of time getting to know each other."

Are you sure you don't know how to flirt? I mean, there's like awkward middle-school-boy flirting, and then there's what you're doing. :P

"I mean, I didn't specifically say I was going there. Yes, I'm going there and can't wait to get to know everyone."