Siblings... sigh.

Okay, but I’m sure your siblings aren’t that annoying. My sister is known in my entire school as the one who ALWAYS cries. In addition 90% of the time she is on my parents side, she is super childish and every time me and my parents are talking about anything she says that “she doesn’t understand the topic, so she wants us to change it”. Also, I can’t watch anything with her, because she just starts shouting and jumping and running to her room every time something cringe, scary or funny happens. (She is 10 btw) 

I have a very evil brother, who always keeps our family from doing fun activities, because of homework :( 

Spoiler

I also have 3 younger brothers, who are pretty nice, although they can be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying sometimes. Only one is into the cosmere, and maybe he will join the shard soon

3 hours ago, The Windrunner Supreme said:

I have a very evil brother, who always keeps our family from doing fun activities, because of homework :( 

Reveal hidden contents

I also have 3 younger brothers, who are pretty nice, although they can be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying sometimes. Only one is into the cosmere, and maybe he will join the shard soon

*sigh*

That's really all I need to say.

On 11/13/2020 at 6:02 PM, Condensation said:

I only want Mist and Cloud, you guys can have Vapor and Fog. Ugh! Today they were trading off kicking and hitting me. Vapor got me really hard in the ribs and now I have a bruise.

Mist: Muy bien, you can never take her. Only the colleges can. *sobs in growing up*

Connie: She can be really annoying and hurtful and bossy and never pays attention to me except to say leave me alone or to hurt me... but I still like her enough.

Fog: (Warning this might turn into a rant he recently lied and got me into huge trouble) He's a big baby around mom and if I try to push him away while he's hitting me because I did something wrong (He doesn't even tell me what I did! He just hits me!) he breaks down crying and I have to get a punishment but he's a giant bully around me so I just try to ignore him and then I get in trouble for that because he tells on me and whenever I tell my mom to tell him to stop hitting me I get punished for bothering her and then he calls me stupid and... *sigh mixed with growl* I'll stop now because this is going to get long

Cloud: She's pretty sweet, although I get kind of annoyed because she acts like a baby and she's 9 so...

Also that did not happen

I still have a giant bruise on my leg from you so I had to wear pants today

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Connie: She can be really annoying and hurtful and bossy and never pays attention to me except to say leave me alone or to hurt me... but I still like her enough.

Also that did not happen

I still have a giant bruise on my leg from you so I had to wear pants today

Um... who was the one advising you earlier today? Yes, it did happen.

Okay, would you like to hear about a snippet of my Sunday? I wrote it down because I was mad. For those who don't know, my family goes Evaporation(mom), Transpiration(dad), Mist(older sister), Connie(me), Vapor(younger sister), Fog(younger brother), and Cloud(younger sister).

"I dislike Transpiration, Fog, and Vapor. Today they amused themselves by stealing various items of mine(mostly my hat) repeatedly while I was reading.(My Internet was down) I do not like being hugged, and so of course they all ganged up on me to try and hug me. Then I promised the person who found my notebook candy because I really wanted my notebook back. Following conversations: Vapor: '[Condensation], I found your notebook!' Connie: 'Really? Where?!' Vapor, smirking: 'It's somewhere in the house.' She sits there for a moment, then: 'So, where's my candy? I found your notebook for you!' Connie: 'You didn't find it, you just made a vague and obviously right guess to where it is! When you personally hand me my notebook on its own, although I wouldn't mind if the pen was still attached, then I will give you candy.' Vapor runs off. Moments later, she comes back with a different notebook of mine which she took from my bed. Vapor: 'Here's your notebook!' Connie: Wrong notebook. You know what I meant! Go put my notebook back where you found it!' She does, after I pester her a lot. A little later, I find my notebook and go to sit on the couch. She's cleaning up the family room and keeps throwing the same blank paper in my face while I'm trying to write. Finally, I grab the paper and won't give it back to her. Vapor, after looking stumped for a moment: 'So, where's my candy? I found your notebook!' I don't reply. She finds something else to throw at me and whines loudly when I put it with the paper she was throwing at me earlier. Transpiration, who is on the computer, yells at me and tells me to go away because '[Vapor] is doing chores and you're getting in the way!' Connie: 'But she's not actually cleaning up, she's just tossing random stuff at me and onto the couch! I'm sitting here without even my feet on the floor and I'm getting in her way?' Transpiration persists, and I stomp upstairs to write this."

Is it me? Am I just teasable? I don't think it's my fault, or other people would do it too. I dislike siblings. Would anyone like to trade, specifically for Fog and Vapor? You can take Transpiration too.:angry:

36 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Okay, would you like to hear about a snippet of my Sunday? I wrote it down because I was mad. For those who don't know, my family goes Evaporation(mom), Transpiration(dad), Mist(older sister), Connie(me), Vapor(younger sister), Fog(younger brother), and Cloud(younger sister).

"I dislike Transpiration, Fog, and Vapor. Today they amused themselves by stealing various items of mine(mostly my hat) repeatedly while I was reading.(My Internet was down) I do not like being hugged, and so of course they all ganged up on me to try and hug me. Then I promised the person who found my notebook candy because I really wanted my notebook back. Following conversations: Vapor: '[Condensation], I found your notebook!' Connie: 'Really? Where?!' Vapor, smirking: 'It's somewhere in the house.' She sits there for a moment, then: 'So, where's my candy? I found your notebook for you!' Connie: 'You didn't find it, you just made a vague and obviously right guess to where it is! When you personally hand me my notebook on its own, although I wouldn't mind if the pen was still attached, then I will give you candy.' Vapor runs off. Moments later, she comes back with a different notebook of mine which she took from my bed. Vapor: 'Here's your notebook!' Connie: Wrong notebook. You know what I meant! Go put my notebook back where you found it!' She does, after I pester her a lot. A little later, I find my notebook and go to sit on the couch. She's cleaning up the family room and keeps throwing the same blank paper in my face while I'm trying to write. Finally, I grab the paper and won't give it back to her. Vapor, after looking stumped for a moment: 'So, where's my candy? I found your notebook!' I don't reply. She finds something else to throw at me and whines loudly when I put it with the paper she was throwing at me earlier. Transpiration, who is on the computer, yells at me and tells me to go away because '[Vapor] is doing chores and you're getting in the way!' Connie: 'But she's not actually cleaning up, she's just tossing random stuff at me and onto the couch! I'm sitting here without even my feet on the floor and I'm getting in her way?' Transpiration persists, and I stomp upstairs to write this."

Is it me? Am I just teasable? I don't think it's my fault, or other people would do it too. I dislike siblings. Would anyone like to trade, specifically for Fog and Vapor? You can take Transpiration too.:angry:

Vapor: '[Condensation], I know where your notebook is!' Connie: 'Really? Where?!' Vapor: 'It's somewhere in the house.' She sits there for a moment, then, jokingly: 'Now I get candy. I told you where your notebook is.' Connie: 'You didn't find it, you just made a vague and obviously right guess to where it is! When you personally hand me my notebook on its own, although I wouldn't mind if the pen was still attached, then I will give you candy.' Vapor runs off. Moments later, she comes back with a different notebook of mine which she took from my bed. Vapor: 'Here's your notebook!' Connie: Wrong notebook. You know what I meant! Go put my notebook back where you found it!' She does. A little later, I find my notebook and go to sit on the couch. She's cleaning up the family room and keeps putting her paper on the couch next to her as I repeatedly throw it off. Finally, I grab the paper and won't give it back to her. Vapor, teasing like normal: 'What candy are you offering?' I don't reply. Transpiration, who is on the computer, raises his voice and tells me to go do my chores somewhere else because '[Vapor] is doing chores and you're getting in the way!' Connie: 'But she's not actually cleaning up, she's just tossing random stuff at me and onto the couch! I'm sitting here without even my feet on the floor and I'm getting in her way?' Transpiration continues to tell me to do my chores, and I stomp upstairs to write this."

The correct version.

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Vapor: '[Condensation], I know where your notebook is!' Connie: 'Really? Where?!' Vapor: 'It's somewhere in the house.' She sits there for a moment, then, jokingly: 'Now I get candy. I told you where your notebook is.' Connie: 'You didn't find it, you just made a vague and obviously right guess to where it is! When you personally hand me my notebook on its own, although I wouldn't mind if the pen was still attached, then I will give you candy.' Vapor runs off. Moments later, she comes back with a different notebook of mine which she took from my bed. Vapor: 'Here's your notebook!' Connie: Wrong notebook. You know what I meant! Go put my notebook back where you found it!' She does. A little later, I find my notebook and go to sit on the couch. She's cleaning up the family room and keeps putting her paper on the couch next to her as I repeatedly throw it off. Finally, I grab the paper and won't give it back to her. Vapor, teasing like normal: 'What candy are you offering?' I don't reply. Transpiration, who is on the computer, raises his voice and tells me to go do my chores somewhere else because '[Vapor] is doing chores and you're getting in the way!' Connie: 'But she's not actually cleaning up, she's just tossing random stuff at me and onto the couch! I'm sitting here without even my feet on the floor and I'm getting in her way?' Transpiration continues to tell me to do my chores, and I stomp upstairs to write this."

The correct version.

Hmm. Doesn't sound right to me.