The Procrastinators!

I forced myself to stop reading Rhythm of War and try to do my homework... but now I'm on here avoiding my homework anyways. I tried to conquer the procrastination, but it's too powerful. Procrastination would be a hilarious Shard, honestly. He'd have something similar to the Thrill except it'd make people procrastinate, and then the plot would not happen at all because the characters would just be like,"Eh, I'll do it later."

28 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

This is a thing!!?!?!?!?

I am the biggest procrastinator ever!

I make up work to put off my other work, and end up putting off that work too. 

Ah, but you see the true king of proscaniting has to be able to procasnate and be able to get away with it with no consequences. Like, for instance, doing an Essay a month late and still getting full credit.

32 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Ah, but you see the true king of proscaniting has to be able to procasnate and be able to get away with it with no consequences. Like, for instance, doing an Essay a month late and still getting full credit.

Yep! I also just procrastinate until I end up doing nothing at all.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

No, I did not. Why did you skip Spanish 1?

Because I went to Peru and know how to speak Spanish well. I have a very low technical vocabulary, but I'm good at putting things together and saying it right.

Like when I wanted to say my notebook and sketchbook, I had to say "Mi libro para escribir y mi libro para dibujar."

5 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

Quick question, what foreign languages do your schools teach?

I'm homeschooled, so none. I'm taking a class from an independent teacher.

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Because I went to Peru and know how to speak Spanish well. I have a very low technical vocabulary, but I'm good at putting things together and saying it right.

Like when I wanted to say my notebook and sketchbook, I had to say "Mi libro para escribir y mi libro para dibujar."

Nice!

Just now, Nameless said:

I'm homeschooled, so none. I'm taking a class from an independent teacher.

oh.

I was curious if the ones my school gives are normal since they seem not normal.

My school teaches: German, French, Spanish, and (this is the weird one) Computer Science.