Rhythm of War Online Release Party 11/17/20

JoyBlu

5 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Woo-hoo! I love having a cousin who thinks ahead enough to preorder a book from a bookstore that’s selling tickets to the event as well instead jumping the gun and preordering from a different book distributor!

XD I may or may not have pre-ordered from a different distributor, and then when I found out about the release party ordered a copy from the right bookstore... :ph34r:  My friend who also reads these books may be getting a copy of ROW for her birthday. :P 

I'm so excited for the release party!

32 minutes ago, Cosmical Existence said:

XD I may or may not have pre-ordered from a different distributor, and then when I found out about the release party ordered a copy from the right bookstore... :ph34r:  My friend who also reads these books may be getting a copy of ROW for her birthday. :P 

I'm so excited for the release party!

Three copies of RoW, that will be quite the collection!

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

3 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Woo-hoo! I love having a cousin who thinks ahead enough to preorder a book from a bookstore that’s selling tickets to the event as well instead jumping the gun and preordering from a different book distributor!

What more could you want in life?

9 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

One can never have enough cousins!

1 hour ago, HalfLashed said:

Just to make sure I understand, now that the books are sold out (at least everywhere I've checked) there's no way to join the event stream, right?

The only way would be to know someone who has the code (and is in your Covid bubble/pod) and go to their house.

EDIT: Also, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anticipationspren!

Shallan's Sketchbook: Shadesmar Spren | Stormlight archive, Brandon  sanderson stormlight archive, High fantasy books

Edited by Personification