Creation Spren

Firelighter

Listening through again getting ready for ROW and a thought occurred to me.  Creation spren are mentioned way too much and seemingly always dismissed.  I've read enough Sanderson to suspect that this may be some foreshadowing/hints about something.   

Any thoughts? Any knowledge out there that I don't know? 

• 2 months later...

Creationspren appear like most spren do in the physical realm: small representations/parts of a presumably larger entity. And while most other spren appear larger and more complex in the cognitive realm aka Shadesmar, creationspren are smaller there than even in the physical realm. Windspren similarly. What I'm theorizing is that creationspren at least, if not all secondary spren for radiants, have most of their forms existing in the spiritual realm rather than the physical or cognitive realms.

On 11/12/2020 at 1:31 PM, Firelighter said:

Any thoughts? Any knowledge out there that I don't know? 

I'm assuming you've read RoW by now, but if not give it a read.  No spoilers, but they've got a particular use in Fabrials, one I theorize will be very important for technology/computer development in future.

We also know from WoR that they can be used by Listeners to make a particular form, though we haven't seen this form yet.

On 2/5/2021 at 9:40 AM, LabRat said:

I'm assuming you've read RoW by now, but if not give it a read.  No spoilers, but they've got a particular use in Fabrials, one I theorize will be very important for technology/computer development in future.

We also know from WoR that they can be used by Listeners to make a particular form, though we haven't seen this form yet.

I believe you’re thinking about logicspren not creationspren