Maps, Maps! Many maps!

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Ok so this is a thread were we can put our maps (real and fake) that we have drawn or found cool (credit must be given) and get critiques or to let people see cool stuff. This might need to go in Creator's Corner please tell me if it should. I will edit in my maps later

So here is my new map, as you can see I put one version through the photo editor and the other is the original. The map is a map of the Broken Coin, a large island in the middle of a sea long forgotten. Once in a war long ago before that sea was forgotten this war was, a war between armies powerful enough to destroy continents. An army of dragons, when the drakes clashed the ground shook and mountains shattered their fights desolated forests and destroyed towns. Their fights left behind only one half of the continent and even then it was nearly destroyed, but now a hundred years later the wars have been forgotten. Now the shattered half of the continent is just a strange geographical feature and the few who remember don't try to remind the people of those horrors.

IMG_20201112_103835.jpg

Hmm. I am getting suspicious of Sel for making a thread about art I can actually show something. Hmm. Anyway, here is my map(s).

Spoiler

5fadebc0edce2_BejewledIslandfirststech.thumb.jpeg.da41cb39e8e513a33c33632ff40d3ce7.jpeg5fadebca0e1da_BrokenSpearTipIslandfirstSketch.thumb.png.899aecfc88a46d4b803fc1be22b75c82.png5fadebd537640_PhallusIslandfirstsketch.thumb.png.e498d337554bc52e5e54d18c3b605427.png

I, unfortunately, don't have my full version right now because my sister just took the tablet it's on to San Diego for a few days, so these are the screenshots I have on hand. These are smaller islands around a bigger island in a series I have planned. The first one is called the bejeweled island (Name is likely to change), the second is broken spear tip island, and the last one is Phallus island. You can kind of see the whole picture at the side, where in the middle there is a large island, called tear drop island, and these smaller islands surrounding it.

Also, does anyone know a good place to make a map for a galaxy? Like the Star Wars map?

Edited by Aspiring Writer

5 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Hmm. I am getting suspicious of Sel for making a thread about art I can actually show something. Hmm. Anyway, here is my map(s).

Hide contents

5fadebc0edce2_BejewledIslandfirststech.thumb.jpeg.da41cb39e8e513a33c33632ff40d3ce7.jpeg5fadebca0e1da_BrokenSpearTipIslandfirstSketch.thumb.png.899aecfc88a46d4b803fc1be22b75c82.png5fadebd537640_PhallusIslandfirstsketch.thumb.png.e498d337554bc52e5e54d18c3b605427.png

I, unfortunately, don't have my full version right now because my sister just took the tablet it's on to San Diego for a few days, so these are the screenshots I have on hand. These are smaller islands around a bigger island in a series I have planned. The first one is called the bejeweled island (Name is likely to change), the second is broken spear tip island, and the last one is Phallus island. You can kind of see the whole picture at the side, where in the middle there is a large island, called tear drop island, and these smaller islands surrounding it.

Also, does anyone know a good place to make a map for a galaxy? Like the Star Wars map?

:ph34r: I'm not hoping you would post the SotU map nooooo trust me :ph34r:

Also new map(s): I actually have one more which I will edit in also @Condensation look at the map of the next roleplay that you will probably join :P

IMG_20201113_005553.jpg

IMG_20201113_005055484.jpg

IMG_20201112_150258.jpg

IMG_20201113_010543.jpg

IMG_20201113_010342.jpg

Edited by Somebody from Sel

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

:ph34r: I'm not hoping you would post the SotU map nooooo trust me :ph34r:

Also new map(s): I actually have one more which I will edit in also @Condensation look at the map of the next roleplay that you will probably join :P

IMG_20201113_005553.jpg

IMG_20201113_005055484.jpg

IMG_20201112_150258.jpg

IMG_20201113_010543.jpg

IMG_20201113_010342.jpg

I'm having a hard time reading those, but they look great! Which roleplay? There's no need to tag me when you make it, I've followed the Role-Playing Games forum.

Edited by Condensation

12 hours ago, Condensation said:
  Hide contents

I'm having a hard time reading those, but they look great! Which roleplay? There's no need to tag me when you make it, I've followed the Role-Playing Games forum.

I'm making it soon

• 5 months later...