Coup (the game)

Chasmgoat

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
4 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Also @Chasmgoat can we know how many of each card was in the deck that you dealt out? Because I can't challenge accurately without knowing that.

He said four but if he adds me it might change: it's in the OP

BTW, do we need to specify anything about which card we are using. Like if claiming Duke, do we have to say if it is the left or right card? I think when I played before, we did because it affects which card you would lose if you were faking. Or are we just randomly losing a card? Same goes for assassination and coup. Does the person pick which card they target? Because you might want to remove a particular card that the person was using, like a claimed Duke.

13 minutes ago, Whysper said:

BTW, do we need to specify anything about which card we are using. Like if claiming Duke, do we have to say if it is the left or right card? I think when I played before, we did because it affects which card you would lose if you were faking. Or are we just randomly losing a card? Same goes for assassination and coup. Does the person pick which card they target? Because you might want to remove a particular card that the person was using, like a claimed Duke.

In the OG post it says “looses a card of their choice”

@Chasmgoat do you want me to wait for Supreme before posting my action?

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
47 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

Yes, It is not your turn yet since the challenge is still unresolved.

Technically you can resolve challenges Mr. Goat