Goob

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Uhh... the fourth wall is a thing that prevents you from knowing that you're secretely a roleplay character being controlled by a person sitting behind a laptop or an iPhone."

... "oh"... "wait a minute! This is a good thing! It means I can be lazy and I don't actually have to do anything! hold up, I am going to make a race that follows the fourth wall soon"

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

... "oh"... "wait a minute! This is a good thing! It means I can be lazy and I don't actually have to do anything! hold up, I am going to make a race that follows the fourth wall soon"

"Oh, no, you still have to do things. You just don't have a choice in what things you do."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh, no, you still have to do things. You just don't have a choice in what things you do."

"I don't need to think about it though. Also, how about we don't tell the citizens this secret? and we should not talk to each other about it since it may have bad consequences..."

First. Ahh, that got way too orderly way too quick.
Second, I find it funny that it's the god of air, a notoriously unlawful thing, that's making the laws and not the literal god of justice. 

Third...

Suddenly, a voice from the sky appears and says,
"Hey. Stop breaking the fourth wall and getting all meta. It's hard to repair the Wall and even harder to get Metastains out of my carp- I mean, out of your world. Also, who let in here? Was it you, jerry...?"
The voice seems to slowly fade away.

24 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Hey. Stop breaking the fourth wall and getting all meta. It's hard to repair the Wall and even harder to get Metastains out of my carp- I mean, out of your world. Also, who let in here? Was it you, jerry...?"

"I will take it upon myself to defend the wall at all costs... I am no longer the god of laziness and now am the god of the defense of the wall... and laziness" (if allowed)

(wait, doesn't defending the wall break it in the process?")

4 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

(wait, doesn't defending the wall break it in the process?")

that's the challenge in it.

31 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

I find it funny that it's the god of air, a notoriously unlawful thing, that's making the laws and not the literal god of justice. 

I blame Mr. Goat.

47 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"How does a voice appear?" 

Ok, ok, I've finally decided what Ash looks like: She looks like a honorspren, with short hair and an actually real steel sword and belt. 

1 minute ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Ren flies into the air, "I HOLD COUNCIL WITH NONE BUT BE REST ASSURED I WILL BRING GOOD TO THE WORLD," he booms out

"Those sound suspiciously like the words of a tyrant. A tyrant with subjects that don't know better than to follow him."

This god might pose a problem. Good to the world? T'kalr wasn't convinced.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

He quiets this time, "I am no tyrant, I have no place in the governance of my people I give and still I have not asked for army of their own. I will never take an army from the people of Renaria no but the Black Swarm will come and death shall come with them."

7 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

He quiets this time, "I am no tyrant, I have no place in the governance of my people I give and still I have not asked for army of their own. I will never take an army from the people of Renaria no but the Black Swarm will come and death shall come with them."

"I vote No to whatever this death thing is. Now... where was I? Oh yeah, capture the flag."