Goob

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
26 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

Spoiler

I think it would very. 

Ren makes non-violent Wyrms that will slowly raise the ground up in certain places. 

Spoiler

Wyrms have incredibly tough hides but otherwise would be useless in battle. Parts of their body are excellent for healing. Any plants above their nests will grow very fast. They slowly push ground up.

2 minutes ago, Omi the Counselor said:

T'kalr shows himself, having been shamelessly listening to the conversation. "If you would allow it,  I should care to join this alliance. I should like to... enforce justice, on a larger scale... should you allow it."

"You're going to have to be a little less cryptic than that."

1 minute ago, Omi the Counselor said:

T'kalr shows himself, having been shamelessly listening to the conversation. "If you would allow it,  I should care to join this alliance. I should like to... enforce justice, on a larger scale... should you allow it."

"I would allow it, on one condition. We will become a council of gods, and we must vote to do something like... well I dunno kill sentient creatures or remove a god from the council. Anything that effects not just your claimed territory but other's territory and unclaimed territory must be voted on."

Agh Fadran stop ninja'ing me, 

"I... I would like to bestow a gift upon some people of your people, bringing them to the 4th T'kalak, and allowing them to see injustice in greater detail. This entails a few other gifts. Shall I go into the greater detail of these gifts?"

Edited by Omi the Counselor

Just now, Omi the Counselor said:

"I... I would like to bestow a gift upon some people of your people, bringing them to the 4th T'kalak, and allowing them to see injustice in greater detail. This entails a few other gifts. Shall I go into the greater detail of these gifts?"

"Yes you will, I'm not going to let you give my people 'gifts' that I don't know."

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

Mr. Goat sees a group of gods gathering and decides to float over there.

Ash sees Mr. Goat and turns to them. "Hi, would you like to join our alliance?"

"The 4th T'kalak allows it's holder to see injustice. To hold insight, and see through deception. To hold authority over those they judge. And to call upon my power to form a blade. If I wish, I may speak in their minds. If this offends you, I will not speak to them."

We're going to assume I said this before we went into conversation with Mr. Goat.

Just now, Chasmgoat said:

"so what does this alliance include?"

"Well, there's a optional council that decides what happens in areas that either aren't claimed or claimed by two gods. It also decides what haappens to travelers and law breakers, though Ethera kind of has jurisdiction over travelers and we don't really have any laws right now." 

Just now, Chasmgoat said:

"Hmm... Sounds like that takes effort. I would rather not make laws. I will do the tiebreaker thing though..."

"Ill draft some laws, and anyone interested in helping me is more than welcome to. For now, you guys chat so I don't have to double post."

17 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"What is this 'double post'?"

"Uhh... its a very meta thing, doesn't really apply to you. Anyways here are the laws I have come up with so far."

• All laws are binding. Any god who breaks a law is subject to removal from our alliance, though that decision ultimately goes to the council.

• In a dispute where a god’s domain comes into play, that god’s vote counts for two votes. 

• All council sessions must take 24 hours unless otherwise agreed upon. (Ex. if everyone who wants to vote on a matter agrees that they can be on the shard from 10am to 1pm est, the vote will be held at that time.) 

• Voting is optional. 

• If there is a tie, debates will run again, or the dispute will be called off for a time. A compromise should be reached. 

• We must also all agree to refuse any attempt at bribery or the like. Corruption must be prevented. That said, private discussion should be allowed.

Edited by eltruT

1 minute ago, eltruT said:

"Uhh... its a very meta thing, doesn't really apply to you. Anyways here are the laws I have come up with so far."

• All laws are binding. Any god who breaks a law is subject to removal from our alliance, though that decision ultimately goes to the council.

• In a dispute where a god’s domain comes into play, that god’s vote counts for two votes. 

• All council sessions must take 24 hours unless otherwise agreed upon. (Ex. if everyone who wants to vote on a matter agrees that they can be on the shard from 10am to 1pm est, the vote will be held at that time.) 

• Voting is optional. 

"I mean... I'm not the god of legal disputes, so sure!"

Just now, eltruT said:

• Voting is optional. 

"what about ties in voting? also, I think I heard some members of a race mention something like the... 4th wall? Is this a religion? If so, I will join it! I am too lazy to make myself the center of a religion and so will instead just follow a different one..."

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I mean... I'm not the god of legal disputes, so sure!"

"Cool."

8 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"what about ties in voting? also, I think I heard some members of a race mention something like the... 4th wall? Is this a religion? If so, I will join it! I am too lazy to make myself the center of a religion and so will instead just follow a different one..."

"If there is a tie in voting, we should just debate again, and maybe change what happens. Also, if you want to follow fourth wall, you... no don't just follow the religion of laziness."

6 minutes ago, Omi the Counselor said:

"I agree with these laws. However, we must also all agree to refuse any attempt at bribery or the like. Corruption must be prevented."

"Yeah, I'll edit it into my earlier post." Ash Pauses. "Uh... I mean I'll edit it into the laws."

Edited by eltruT

1 minute ago, eltruT said:

"If there is a tie in voting, we should just debate again, and maybe change what happens. Also, if you want to follow fourth wall, you... no don't just follow the religion of laziness.

"Is there a church or something on the fourth wall? I am kinda interested..."