Goob

4 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Woah, wait. Do we want to all work together to get highstorms? That would be so storming cool. laughs in shinovar.

"Yeah, lets do it! And the mountain range near the Drifter humans, which I think we should call the Drifter Mountains, protects your area like Shinovar. Also, someone might want to make lots of gemstones and glass, Though I'm not sure if that would even work. we'd need more hills and rock formations, and also we might want to say goodbye to the grass. Or evolve the grass like it is on Roshar. That would be even cooler." 

Edited by eltruT

1 minute ago, eltruT said:

"Yeah, lets do it! And the mountain range near the Drifter humans, which I think we should call the Drifter Mountains, protects your area like Shinovar. Also, someone might want to make lots of gemstones and glass, Though I'm not sure if that would even work. we'd need more hills and rock formations, and also we might want to say goodbye to the grass. Or evolve the grass like it is on Roshar. That would be even cooler." 

"Who the heck are you talking to?"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Who the heck are you talking to?"

"Everyone. And... no one? I mean, I quoted the Drifter, right? Sorry, I'm kind of new to this 'god' thing." Ash shrugged. 

Edit: Did my 700 post just.... go by? Oh no. 

Edited by eltruT

"I'm down for teaming up, though. I'm gonna have to save up my power for a little while; that mountain dwarf island really took it out of me."

2 minutes ago, eltruT said:

"Everyone. And... no one? I mean, I quoted the Drifter, right? Sorry, I'm kind of new to this 'god' thing." Ash shrugged. 

Edit: Did my 700 post just.... go by? Oh no. 

"An alliance sounds like a great Idea!"

"I'm down for teaming up, though. I'm gonna have to save up my power for a little while; that mountain dwarf island really took it out of me."

"Wait... you made a mountain dwarf island? I need to see that!" Ash walked through the air as though stepping on nothing, warping space around her so that she went faster. She stopped, looking around. She walked back to Ethera. "Wait, which way is it again?" 

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I don't think Brando Sando would be very happy if we stole Roshar."

Oh.
No.
Uh... be back in a minute.

Running and crashing sounds

Okay back.
Starts waving anti-meta cross in the general direction of this whole thread