Goob

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I believe that with ability comes great reliability. If we want to conquer the world for the better, then we need the support of our people; we need their faith."

@AmazingGoob

I would like to, but it would be a huge mess. How do you track something like that? How is that fair to the people that don't want to make races? If you can think of something, PM me about it.

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

I think this might not work well since one god could make a race of priests and gain power.

Faith would have to be by choice. You could create a race that loves you in every way shape and form, but none of their belief grants you Power because none of their belief is by choice.

3 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

I would like to, but it would be a huge mess. How do you track something like that? How is that fair to the people that don't want to make races? If you can think of something, PM me about it.

Gimme a couple hours to devise a system. I'll get back to you soon.

2 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

is my cloud moldable? probably. Do I want to put work into molding it into a hammock? no.

But... oh right you're lazy. I was going to say that your a god so you can do anything...  connie don't kill me I know I have bad grammar.  

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Ren makes the Diren

Spoiler

Name: Diren or Irene

Description: they have several horns on their heads, having enough horns to ring their head is considered rare, and always have some shade of grey hair, from the lightest silver to the darkest stone. They tend to be very stocky and short but this varies.

Special Stuff: earth elementals, quite strong, often stubborn. Lead by Spire

@Hoid the Drifter

@Wind

@The_Truthwatcher

@Matrim's Dice *poke* *poke*

@eltruT Airbenders: 19p

@Omi the Counselor:  Jhades: 24p

@Somebody from Sel: Diren: 22p

Map:

Spoiler

Basemap2.thumb.png.ea239ed0c2be77305e1a8068a7a39e5b.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maybe this was a bad idea."
Two men walked across the endless plain- they both had dark black hair and tall hiking sticks. However the man that spoke was a great deal taller then the other man, who had an unpleasent face and an only slightly less unpleasant attitude. 
"You've said every day for the last month, Thomas!"
"Have I?"
"YES! You've been complaining about this trip practically since we left! What did you expect? A luxury vacation?"
"I was hoping for more than grass!"
"Gah! So was I! But just because the entire world is this godforsaken plain doesn't mean to have to complain to me!"
"Who do you want me to complain to? The Drifter himself?

"Don't complain at all! I swear, if I hear one more peep out of you for the rest of the day, I'll... I'll..." 
In front of them, the ground dipped down, and past even that was the oddest sight they had ever seen.

A huge forest flows to the horizon- a forest where instead of trees, great mushrooms climb to the sky. A strange fog covers the forest of fungi.
"Huh." They both say at the same time.

"I'll stop complaining."
"You better."
Simultaneously, they both begin to dash downwards, but both almost immediately stop.
Was that...  squawking? 
Suddenly, an group of short, lanky, black-and-white people with beaks and feathers. They were birds... but people.
They emerge from the forest, and they all freeze, staring at the two men. Seeming just as confused as the humans, they begin squawking and they raise their bronze spears towards them and gesture towards the two to follow them.
They look at each other, shrug, and follow the penguins into the strange forest...

Edited by AmazingGoob

5 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Bael doubles the size of his swamp, and creates more swamp monsters, which he now calls the Yvzoxtrudijyfeinds. 

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

I have no idea how much power I have at this point :P.

You've only done two things. Just go back and count the costs, then add the first roll on the third page after your name.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
On 11/13/2020 at 9:19 AM, Omi the Counselor said:

T'kalr will make a larger-ish forest, made of Guda shrooms*, in the bottom rightish area (?p)

*Guda shrooms: Giant mushrooms that rain down spores constantly. These spores cause extreme hallucination in most organisms.

I'd also like to raise an average mountain in the middle of this (5p)

and If I have the points to do so, I'll make a tribe or a few of Pengmen*

*Pengmen: Weird, lanky, scavenger penguins that live in tribes and have a sort of cultic religion. Excellent raiders.

Hey can I build a giant dome around T'kalr's stuff? Also the Diren don't inhabit the volcano and the mountains directly next to it

Edited by Somebody from Sel