Goob

@Somebody from Sel @Matrim's Dice
I would discourage direct god-on-god warfare- all gods are just as powerful as each other, thus causing both to be erased from existence. Burning down swamps are a minion's job, not the gods.

Also, in the case of artifacts that you are creating (The armor and swords) I don't have to price it, the amount of power you put into it is directly equal to it's strength.
While talking about artifacts, I like that both of you are creating swords and armor and treating it like normal swords and armor, and not something that equals or exceeds a small forest in power.

To everyone else, prices and map are coming soon. 

13 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

the amount of power you put into it is directly equal to it's strength.

Mr. Goat: makes a stick and puts all of his vast, immense power in it.

"I name you 'the stick of the apocalypse'"

*hides stick and watches the gods tear each other apart for it.*

@Somebody from Sel
Mountain Range+Volcano: 17p
Small Ocean: 8p

@eltruT

Hill+Castle: 7p

@Omi the Counselor

Large Mushroom Forest: 12p
Pengmen: 13p

Map:

Spoiler

Basemap2.thumb.png.1894aedcd6a670b7c3334c2ccefe82df.png

@Channelknight Fadran

@Wind

@Chasmgoat
Other than Somebody and @Matrim's Dice's interaction, if everyone is finished with their turn, then we can progress onto the next round and roll the first dice.

T'kalr  will create a group of 12 Jhades to do his bidding, Naturing them in the deepest caves of his mountain, which is henceforth titled "Mount Shroom". (?P)

(Jhades: Basically warlocs, can summon objects and control motion of said objects. They have enhanced physical abilities, and can be inhabited by their creator.)

(also do we roll the dice or do you, AmazingGoob?)

Edited by Omi the Counselor

Alright then, I was just asking if you people were done with your turns, but very well. I'll start rolling.
These are the total amount you are getting this turn, not just the dice rolls.

Oh, and to reduce the number of notifications you get and the number of times I have to do this, I'll be rolling for your next two turns.

@Channelknight Fadran 14, 17

@Hoid the Drifter 14, 14

@Chasmgoat 17, 15

@Wind 20, 20

@The_Truthwatcher 13, 16

@Matrim's Dice 16, 13

@Somebody from Sel 14, 15

@Omi the Counselor 15, 17

@eltruT 21, 19

And from now on, I'm waiting until everyone does their turn to make the map and announce prices.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Nope. Just airplanes. Nothing else."

Ash cocked her head "So you don't want humans with flight or you can't think of anything other than airplanes? Also, my humans can manipulate air, so they will surely learn flight at one point or another. I could limit their ability to learn to use and manipulate air, but I'm not sure about that." 

Just now, eltruT said:

Ash cocked her head "So you don't want humans with flight or you can't think of anything other than airplanes? Also, my humans can manipulate air, so they will surely learn flight at one point or another. I could limit their ability to learn to use and manipulate air, but I'm not sure about that." 

"So they're all airbenders? What other abilities could we grant them?"

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"So they're all airbenders? What other abilities could we grant them?"

"Hmm. Fast or safe travel? Of course, I also grant them patronage in case they ever go into the unclaimed land. I bet we could also grant them increased strength or speed, but I find that boring."

Just now, eltruT said:

"Hmm. Fast or safe travel? Of course, I also grant them patronage in case they ever go into the unclaimed land. I bet we could also grant them increased strength or speed, but I find that boring."

"I believe that with ability comes great reliability. If we want to conquer the world for the better, then we need the support of our people; we need their faith."

I love that misquote from Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse.

Also... @AmazingGoob, could you add a rule that gives gods Power depending on how much the people believe in them?

@AmazingGoob

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I believe that with ability comes great reliability. If we want to conquer the world for the better, then we need the support of our people; we need their faith."

@AmazingGoob

I think this might not work well since one god could make a race of priests and gain power.