Goob

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
23 minutes ago, Omi the Counselor said:

I have time to think about all the devious things I'm going to do to cleanse the world of those guilty sinners, and boy oh boy. It's getting a tad dark, gotta say.

Light will stop this!

3 minutes ago, Omi the Counselor said:

Only if you can find the Darkness.

But of course, by definition, anywhere light is, dark cannot be.

So good luck with that

It's gonna be fun RPing our two characters semi opposing views although my character is all for law, and order he is quite nearly lawful good

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

and then there is my character who really doesn't care...
Maybe he will just be a citizen in some other gods city?

I think you should save up for however many turns and then just build a giant utopia

2 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

It's gonna be fun RPing our two characters semi opposing views although my character is all for law, and order he is quite nearly lawful good

I completely agree.

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

and then there is my character who really doesn't care...
Maybe he will just be a citizen in some other gods city?

Right... an army city... right... 

Well, this was supposed to be my 200th post but I forgot and posted something like a dummy. So happy 201st post, I guess?
Anyway,

@Channelknight Fadran

@HoidWasTaken

@Chasmgoat

@Wind

@The_Truthwatcher (When will you post your character?)

@Matrim's Dice

@Somebody from Sel

@Omi the Counselor

@eltruT

It is time for the first round! Remember, you start with 50 Power and can instantly go anywhere you wish on the map. First come, first serve. So go! The Age of Myth begins!

Edited by AmazingGoob

The drifter floats to the top right of the map, creating a Medium Mountain Range (-11pt) between the corner and the center of the map, then creating default humans (-15pt) to inhabit that section. The drifter also wants to create a forest (-?pt) for his people.

-The Drifter
-Power: 24 - cost of forest

Bael instantly is disgusted by the other gods. What pitiful goals they had.

He teleports immediately to the top left of the map, and creates a smelly swamp (-?p) and simple swamp monsters (-?p) to roam the land. He cackles, knowing his reign has begun.

So, however much each of those are works. 

15 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Erethera, feeling creative, summons a mountain and a dragon to inhabit it. With a dragon, of course, came treasure. With treasure, of course, came adventurers seeking such treasure.

And with adventure came travel.

Power spent: 30

Power remaining: 20

31 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Bael instantly is disgusted by the other gods. What pitiful goals they had.

He teleports immediately to the top left of the map, and creates a smelly swamp (-?p) and simple swamp monsters (-?p) to roam the land. He cackles, knowing his reign has begun.

48 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

The drifter floats to the top right of the map, creating a Medium Mountain Range (-11pt) between the corner and the center of the map, then creating default humans (-15pt) to inhabit that section. The drifter also wants to create a forest (-?pt) for his people.

-The Drifter
-Power: 24 - cost of forest

Prices:
Forest: 7p

Smelly Swamp: 12p
Swamp Monsters: (I'm assuming these are an assortment of about chest-high monsters, able to be defeated with almost anyone with a sword and good enough knowlegde.) 10p

Map:

Spoiler

Basemap1.thumb.png.1fd33d33aa434116054a19ca3de75436.png

(Yeah, for ease of use, I'm going to go rather minimalistic.)

Other:
Fadran, where do you want your mountain+dragon? Somewhere near the middle, I presume?

Matrim, Hoid, If you don't like the placement of your stuff, feel free to tell me and I'll fix it.

In future turns, some specification on size would be nice, especially now that we have something to make it relative to.

Edited by AmazingGoob

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

Other:
Fadran, where do you want your mountain+dragon? Somewhere near the middle, I presume?

Matrim, Hoid, If you don't like the placement of your stuff, feel free to tell me and I'll fix it.

In future turns, some specification on size would be nice, especially now that we have something to make it relative to.

Bottom leftish? Away from the humans.

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Bottom leftish? Away from the humans.

Done.

5 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

Mr. Goat looks around in disgust at the hard work of other gods and creates a small cloud (-5)

he floats to the bottom left and watches the world's creation.

Yes! You will be the wildcard that everyone expects to do something, but never actually does!

Spoiler

Basemap1.thumb.png.fac08ef833337bc33057f12f1067e62b.png

Edited by AmazingGoob

Ren flies to the direct south and makes a large mountain range with one semi active volcano (-~p) he make a forest (-7p) and a small ocean (-~p)

Ren just before his turn ends talks to the swamp I'm the Northwest "if you vow not to attack me in the first four turns I will not burn every swamp to the ground" he creates a glowing sword and armour that look cool (-5p) @Channelknight Fadran

38 - ~~

Edited by Somebody from Sel

8 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Ren flies to the direct south and makes a large mountain range with one semi active volcano (-~p) he make a forest (-7p) and a small ocean (-~p)

Ren just before his turn ends talks to the swamp I'm the Northwest "if you vow not to attack me in the first four turns I will not burn every swamp to the ground" he creates a glowing sword and armour that look cool (-5p) @Channelknight Fadran

38 - ~~

Uhh... I'm not the swamp guy.

T'kalr will make a larger-ish forest, made of Guda shrooms*, in the bottom rightish area (?p)

*Guda shrooms: Giant mushrooms that rain down spores constantly. These spores cause extreme hallucination in most organisms.

I'd also like to raise an average mountain in the middle of this (5p)

and If I have the points to do so, I'll make a tribe or a few of Pengmen*

*Pengmen: Weird, lanky, scavenger penguins that live in tribes and have a sort of cultic religion. Excellent raiders.

Edited by Omi the Counselor

10 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

38 - ~~

I'm the swamp guy.

10 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

38 - ~~

Bael laughs at the simpleton before him. Everyone knows that armor that 'looks cool' never functions right. He summons armor and a sword that are well crafted (-10) and sicks his swamp monsters on Ren for daring to claim he could interfere with Bael's domain.

I have 18 Power left.

@AmazingGoob I think you get to referee this :P