Goob

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

does my mountain have the time/space warping thingy effect? Also, I am storing my power this turn

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Ren makes the Airen

Spoiler

Will edit it in in a second. Negative I think you'll have to wait till next game but it's up to Goob

Name: Airen

Description: tall and thin very elegant looking often similar to how elves look, long blond hair, light colored eyes, long but not pointed ears life in sky fortresses, the most advanced of the Renarian's.

Special Stuff: air elementals, smart, good acrobats

Edited by Somebody from Sel

3 hours ago, Chasmgoat said:

does my mountain have the time/space warping thingy effect? Also, I am storing my power this turn

Yes.

3 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

Well, I was intending on having to wait for next game, but I guess you can drop in. Submit a god.

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

Yes.

Well, I was intending on having to wait for next game, but I guess you can drop in. Submit a god.

Spoiler

Btw I should have 12 power now so next turn I think a can make the Watren, which will mean you can assume I'm saving up every turn unless I say otherwise.

14 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

Great.

Eldea, goddess of stars, travelers, and destiny.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Eldea is the goddess of destiny, but just like the stars, destiny is constantly shifting and changing. She's going to bring a person to the end of their path, whatever that is, every time.

Just now, Negative_Null said:

Spoiler

Should we assume that Null's character has been saving power the entire time? 

Also Goob I had an idea for next games template if you want a different one.

On 11/27/2020 at 0:12 PM, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

We're on turn five, right?

@Ookla the Goob how exactly does the game end? Because Ren isn't going to conquer the world.

It ends when people lose interest and stop posting and the thread dies.

=======================================================

"That mountain certainly wasn't there before." says the tall one.

The two travelers stand on the highest tower of the Ashen's keep- they were a strange people, with strange hair and stranger powers. They certainly weren't of the Drifter.

"I think we would of noticed if there was a huge mountain there before."

"Yeah."
"Wanna go there? 

"Absolutely."

New turn!

@Channelknight Fadran: 18, 12

@HoidWasTaken: 16, 15

@Chasmgoat: 17, 16

@Matrim's Dice: 13, 18

@Somebody from Sel: 17, 17

@Omi the Counselor: 16, 21

@eltruT: 15, 13

3 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

It ends when people lose interest and stop posting and the thread dies.

"That mountain certainly wasn't there before." says the tall one.

The two travelers stand on the highest tower of the Ashen's keep- they were a strange people, with strange hair and stranger powers. They certainly weren't of the Drifter.

"I think we would of noticed if there was a huge mountain there before."

"Yeah."
"Wanna go there? 

"Absolutely."

New turn!

@Channelknight Fadran: 18, 12

@HoidWasTaken: 16, 15

@Chasmgoat: 17, 16

@Matrim's Dice: 13, 18

@Somebody from Sel: 17, 17

@Omi the Counselor: 16, 21

@eltruT: 15, 13

Ren makes the Watren and then creates sky palaces for the Airen leaders to live in.

A delegation of Airen approaches the Ashen humans in hope of a treaty.

Edited by Somebody from Sel

Ok, can I join for this turn?

God: Rephrin, God of Heroes

Domain: Heroism, destiny, courage, quests

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Rephrin is the embodiment of ideals, specifically ideals that lead to action. When a well timed speech inspires a group to action, when the courage of one adventurer elevates it to a quest, when a warrior puts his own interests behind that of whatever people he chooses to serve, Rephrin is there to bless him.

As an afterthought, this guy makes sense that he would show up later because he needs a society to already exist for his ideals to be realized.

11 hours ago, 00kla said:

Ren appears next Rephrin, "hello my friend, it has taken far to long for you to get here," he says, he continues, "we are much alike, I am light, you are ideals. I can trust that the two of us would never seek to take over the world, would you except a informal treaty? Between any peoples you might create in the future and my current ones, aside from the Wyrms, they don't listen to me, smart."

6 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Ren appears next Rephrin, "hello my friend, it has taken far to long for you to get here," he says, he continues, "we are much alike, I am light, you are ideals. I can trust that the two of us would never seek to take over the world, would you except a informal treaty? Between any peoples you might create in the future and my current ones, aside from the Wyrms, they don't listen to me, smart."

Careful, the goddess of grammar might come after you for that post :P 

Rephrin smiles. "I shall certainly keep your kindness in mind. I thus far have no plans of war for my people, and if they ever do, rest assured, they will not be working against you. I personally have no interest in anything as formalized as a treaty, but an informal agreement as such I can certainly agree to."

T'kalr uses 8p, and condenses it into what will be called 'Kalrite', a very versatile metal, as a result of being made of... godliness. He shapes this big ol' lump of Kalrite into a decently large golem. His name will be Fist.

(On a side note, I gifted a Dihvrel the knowledge of donuts, and how to make them. In a world with no donuts, there cannot be justice.)

Going far into the north lands, Rephrin uses some power to create a cache of magical treasures and a temple full of traps to guard them.

The treasures are as following: 

The Immortal's Font: The holder of this cup can tap into the godly power of Rephrin to use small portions of my power like a god would, but only if they are worthy of that power.

Heaven's Blade: This sword gleams with light equal to the courage of the one who wields it. It's unmistakable to honorable people as a symbol of trust and anyone who believes in the ideals of heroism will be drawn to join their cause.

The Guardian's Shield: This shield is bolstered by more than just steel. A wielder of this shield will find themselves deflecting impossibly powerful hits back at their foe, and having the ability to move at impossible speeds to defend their comrades.

Rephrin also uses some power to spread legends of these treasures into the already existing nations.

A few Dihvrel and a single Pengman also hear of these treasures, and go searching.

Who wants to bet there's going to be a full blown war over these artifacts?

(And then Tyril made his way to the chamber said to hold the legendary treasures of heroism, His blade still stained with blood. Opening the door, he saw the creations of a god.

He walked forward, and picked up the Immortal's Font. That would be the first artifact he used. No power coursed through him. He drank from it. Nothing. Tyril swiftly realized what was happening. He was no longer worthy. He had shed much blood to attain the artifact. Too much.

He sat in the chamber to weep, the price of power crushing him, destroying him.)

Just now, Ookla the Counselor said:

Who wants to bet there's going to be a full blown war over these artifacts?

Chaotic Good laughter

1 minute ago, Ookla the Counselor said:

(And then Tyril made his way to the chamber said to hold the legendary treasures of heroism, His blade still stained with blood. Opening the door, he saw the creations of a god.

He walked forward, and picked up the Immortal's Font. That would be the first artifact he used. No power coursed through him. He drank from it. Nothing. Tyril swiftly realized what was happening. He was no longer worthy. He had shed much blood to attain the artifact. Too much.

He sat in the chamber to weep, the price of power crushing him, destroying him.)

Happy narrator noises