Goob

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
1 minute ago, eltruT said:

"Yeah! We're trying to capture Agh wait wrong thread sorry don't listen to me." Ash says. 

A giant tree appears right next to you.

1 minute ago, eltruT said:

"Don't you have to pay for that? Also, I have a sooper meta fourth wall theory if anyone wants to Hear." 

"I made Wyrms, which are what's causing it so no, also if you say that a new Wyrm best will form"

22 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think it would very. 

Ren makes non-violent Wyrms that will slowly raise the ground up in certain places. 

Reveal hidden contents

Wyrms have incredibly tough hides but otherwise would be useless in battle. Parts of their body are excellent for healing. Any plants above their nests will grow very fast. They slowly push ground up.

That'll be... 18p a Wyrm. Make sure you have enough, I'm not keeping track of your power for you.

Anyway, since no new map features were created, I say it's time for turn 4!

@Channelknight Fadran 19, 17

@HoidWasTaken 18, 17

@Chasmgoat 20, 15

@Wind 18, 19

@The_Truthwatcher 17, 19

@Matrim's Dice 13, 16

@Somebody from Sel 16, 19

@Omi the Counselor 17, 20

@eltruT 15, 15

Edited by AmazingGoob

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

That'll be... 18p a Wyrm. Make sure you have enough, I'm not keeping track of your power for you.

Anyway, since no new map features were created, I say it's time for turn 4!

@Channelknight Fadran

@HoidWasTaken

@Chasmgoat

@Wind

@The_Truthwatcher

@Matrim's Dice

@Somebody from Sel

@Omi the Counselor

@eltruT

How much power?

T'kalr creates a species of jackalope-people, called Dihvrel. They live on top of the Guda Shrooms making up the forest. They are slightly more civilized than the Pengmen, but communicate less.

He also creates a ring, putting 1p in it. This will likely bring the wearer to around the 7th or 8th T'kalak, though it's a little unclear. He spins and spins and spins on top of Mt. Shroom, until he stops and throws the ring in a random direction with his godly strength.

Edited by Omi the Counselor

Spoiler

I only have 18 power wow

Ren makes a set of wood carving tools and carves a tree into a roughly humanoid shape with a bunch of branches on its head and claw-like hands. He then goes and grabs T'kalr's ring and places it on the tree, which he then imbues with some power to make it alive and makes it the Seeker of Justice and gives it a sword. (Less then 13 power)

Spoiler

Please have this tree killing something in the next write-up

Edited by Somebody from Sel

I think I have 97 power... anyway

Mr. Goat makes the goatlings, A race of immortal shapeshifters. There are only 4

• The Priest: Leads the religion of the 4th wall
  • The Warrior: Champion of the 4th wall and will fight to protect it
  • The Scholar: Studies the world and the 4th wall
  • The Teacher: Teaches races about the world and farming and stuff like that, but keeps knowledge of the 4th wall secret.

(-35)

Mr. Goat then makes the Goat's Deathbed, A small cave in a huge (and I mean huge, like twice the size of everest huge) mountain in the bottom left where travelers may meet Mr. goat and maybe a little nightwatcher scenario...

(-15)

also, @AmazingGoob, if you want I can drop the whole fourth wall thing.

Edited by Chasmgoat

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

I think I have 97 power... anyway

Mr. Goat makes the goatlings, A race of immortal shapeshifters. There are only 4

• The Priest: Leads the religion of the 4th wall
  • The Warrior: Champion of the 4th wall and will fight to protect it
  • The Scholar: Studies the world and the 4th wall
  • The Teacher: Teaches races about the world and farming and stuff like that, but keeps knowledge of the 4th wall secret.

(-35)

Mr. Goat then makes the Goat's Deathbed, A small cave in a huge (and I mean huge, like twice the size of everest huge) mountain in the bottom left where travelers may meet Mr. goat and maybe a little nightwatcher scenario...

(-20)

also, @AmazingGoob, if you want I can drop the whole fourth wall thing.

Spoiler

Geez that's... A little crazy but also awesome

Ren goes to Goat's Deathbed and says, "love what you've done with the place honestly. Also I would like you to meet Spire" teleports a Diren to the cave and then leaves 

Spoiler

Now let's do a roleplay between you and Spire

Just now, Chasmgoat said:

"err... I wasn't done... Oh, you left."

Goat sees the Diren "And I assume you are Spire"

"Yes I am. As the great and powerful Ren has declared that I should talk to you I shall," he says in awe

Just now, Somebody from Sel said:

"Yes I am. As the great and powerful Ren has declared that I should talk to you I shall," he says in awe

"huh, a bit humble is he? Anyway, you want something?"

hmm... AmazingGoob, Would I need to use power to grant a boon if I also include a bane, I feel like they would cancel each other out...

"huh, a bit humble is he? Anyway, you want something?"

hmm... AmazingGoob, Would I need to use power to grant a boon if I also include a bane, I feel like they would cancel each other out...

"Yes, I would like to be the best fighter in the world with every weapon," he says

"I was talking about something to drink" Mr. Goat responds, gesturing to a kitchen.

"Oh ok sure I'll take a Laklan" he says

Edited by Somebody from Sel

9 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

Goat, confused about what a Laklan is, gives Spire a cup of something he found in the fridge.

"Ok, you were saying something about fighting?"

"Yes, I would like to be the best fighter with every weapon in the world," he says then takes a sip

Spoiler

Continuity is so messed up

"huh, That is not the greatest boon for me since I just made a soldier who was to be the greatest... But, I will grant it to you. You have a bane, however. You are unable to use armor."

Ren teleports in and teleports Spire out "well hello is there anything you would like to discuss?"