Sibling "Devices" on Aimia and Horneater Peaks?

Gingeriffic!

"But those Aimians knew ways to make it lush, alive. There are . . . stories of fantastical devices that transformed Aimia from wasteland to paradise."

"Without these . . . fabrials, I guess they were? Without them, the island couldn't sustain a nation."

Sounds like a device that would be really helpful to make Urithiru more inhabitable. 

It also sounds similar to the cold/tropical climate described in the Horneater Peaks. From Cord:

"Your people, Cord," Lopen said, "They have water up in those peaks. How? It's cold, right?"

"Cold away from town," she said. "Warm near town."

Theory time - Sibling (or remnant thereof) is in the Horneater peaks now, making things lush. Cord's allusion to the "Ancient pact of the Seven Peaks" - sounds very oath-y to me.

I wonder if a plot point of RoW will be Rock proving his devotion to his oaths by returning for punishment, qualifying him bond the Sibling, enabling him to charge the pillar underneath Urithiru to power the tower and make it nice and homey. Seems fitting - like a figurative stew wafting through the entire tower, bringing it to life. It tracks with his character.

Edited by Gingeriffic!

I think that the pools at the top of the Horneater peaks are hot springs. Whether natural ones or from Cultivation's Perpendicularity, I'm not sure.

(Actually, I wonder if the Perpendicularity is split between the Peaks... or is there only one "Perpendicularity" lake?)

8 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

I think that the pools at the top of the Horneater peaks are hot springs. Whether natural ones or from Cultivation's Perpendicularity, I'm not sure.

(Actually, I wonder if the Perpendicularity is split between the Peaks... or is there only one "Perpendicularity" lake?)

i feel like the hotsprings started out natural then became Perpendicularities

I think I remember reading somewhere(dawnshard maybe) just a few days ago that implied it was multiple peaks/pools close together