Wandering Gods

Tacitus

@Omi the Counselor Sorry, forgot about this.

----------

The flat, grassless plains of Alethkar were completely still. Nothing moved, nothing even breathed.

A small pop sounded over the silent rocks, and Jacob appeared.

"What?" He looked around. How on earth did he get here? He was just in his Dallas apartment! What?!

What's more, something felt... different. He couldn't quite place it, but he felt... fuller.

He was still comprehending what had happened when the others began to appear.

"Oooouuuch". Ben had landed on a rockbud, though he didn't know it. He jumped slightly as he realized he was now in a field, but landed again, on a rockbud. As he stood up, rubbing his injured back, he noticed two things. The grass around him seemed... far to interesting to be grass. The colors just sort of popped. The second, he was not alone in the field. 

Edited by Omi the Counselor

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Shaz fell waaaaay too slowly wait why was he moving sooooooo slow and he was having troooouuuble thinking fast. Then he landed and he felt a... Flow he stopped the flow and suddenly everything snapped into focus. Where was he???

26 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Where the heck was she?

Alene looked around. "Hello?"

"Hey, do ya know where we are?" He glances at his body and notices that he has A LOT of jewelry and says, "it seems my outfit has changed as well."

11 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

@Somebody from Sel

"I.. I should be in Dallas. I was just going to sleep, and... And the I just appeared in this wasteland!

"Dallas? I was in Murrieta... Well anyways wasteland? More like grassland," he appears excited now, "a alien grassland!"

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"No, I don't... I don't know anything."

"Well that is... Disappointing," he says then he continues, "but this grass, if it can even be called grass, it's so new and interesting: it hides in the ground when you get close to it."

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

We need your allomancer!

Oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot about this in the finals crush that's my bad.

Something felt...different. This air was not what Jon was used to. It felt...wetter. The sounds were different, too. Gone were the ambient road-noises, gone were the sounds of construction from the apartment building being constructed next door. He turned, well aware of how futile that was for a blind person, but he turned anyway.
What had happened? He was walking...going to get a bagel before heading home...and then his ears popped and everything was different. Even the sound of his footsteps sounded different - harder, like he'd stepped onto a shale field. 
Voices. "Hello?" He called, doing his best to face the direction it sounded like the voices were coming from. "This...isn't some part of Nashville I've never been to before, is it?"

Edited by Invocation

22 hours ago, Invocation said:

Something felt...different. This air was not what Jon was used to. It felt...wetter. The sounds were different, too. Gone were the ambient road-noises, gone were the sounds of construction from the apartment building being constructed next door. He turned, well aware of how futile that was for a blind person, but he turned anyway.
What had happened? He was walking...going to get a bagel before heading home...and then his ears popped and everything was different. Even the sound of his footsteps sounded different - harder, like he'd stepped onto a shale field. 
Voices. "Hello?" He called, doing his best to face the direction it sounded like the voices were coming from. "This...isn't some part of Nashville I've never been to before, is it?"

"I don't think so. What's your name?"

20 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

"Young. Has anyone else seen grass behave this way?"

"It's alien grass! Of course we haven't seen grass move this way, it's probably not even grass," he says excited

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Alene stands up. "Okay... there's got to be a logical reason why we all just randomly appeared here at the same time."

"And why I'm decked out with jewelry, and why I fell and thought so slow," he says. Shaz reached deep inside of himself for what he had felt earlier... And he got really old.