Fake spoilers

ginger_reckoning

16 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

That scene where the ghostbloods turn out to want a monopoly on Ice Cream in the cosmere was most interesting.

I'm still not on board with Vedel secretly being the voice of the sibling standing behind a curtain.

Kaladin's dude ranch opening could have been less flamboyant!

Venli being Wit's daughter was an awesome twist!!

But I'm not sure how I feel about Mraize Ascending to the shard of Ice Cream, only to be quickly shattered by getting a Splinter in his foot

But even didn't last very long, what with the reunification (and subsequent second shattering) of Adonalsium. Of course, Thaidakar simply took the one of the 256 new Shards. I wonder how Brandon will deal with that many Shards all focused on one planet. (Especially the one taken by Gallant. Who knew a Ryshadium could take a shard?)

Especially after spiking away all of Hoid/Waldo's investiture. But all's well that ends well, I guess. I did love the part in SotDM where Shai Forges Lift to be fat, and she burns it all to claim the struggling Darethi empire with Awesomeness. Though some of the laws she made were questionable.

I still can't get my head around where they found enough spikes to be able to create enough new Kandra to impersonate everyone on Roshar and fool Odium. Although they should have thought that through more as, although it wasn't stated outright, surely the Kandra had to absorb their bodies first? I wish Brandon had explained that more clearly as that entire section just felt tacked on and lazy.

Was it just me or was Kel's punching of Taln so hard that Taln's identity merged with Kel's more than a little contrived?

When Raboniel invented the tenth pancake did anyone else want the cooking show to be judged by an angry Lift?

The Dalinar meets chuck norris scene was brilliant!!

The foreshadowing had let me know they were related, but I had thought that they would be cousins. Plus, after Lopen became a Lightweaver, he accepted the truth that he actually was in line for the throne of Herdaz! His relation to Nale gave him the credence to take the throne!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow! Shallan and Adolin had kids! One of them being named Dalinar! I didn’t expect that!

also the part where we found out the shards are actually the infinity stones! Ya, like half the shards are fake! Then Thanos snapped his fingers and made half the universe dust. Man, I was bawling when Lift was dusted and Dalinar was the only who survived. as Lift died “I don’t want to go!” It made me cry so hard. Then when Syl and Kaladin dusted after they got married. That was probably one of the saddest! Oh when Kelsier got dusted, it was heartbreaking!

Edited by HaileyTheMistborn

Oh yes, we can’t forget the part where Vin was Odium’s champion! And Dalinar’s champion was Gran-gran, after Spensa’s fleet flew to Roshar of course. And then the Krell followed them! Singers vs Krell! That was an amazing part!

1 hour ago, HaileyTheMistborn said:

Wow! Shallan and Adolin had kids! One of them being named Dalinar! I didn’t expect that!

also the part where we found out the shards are actually the infinity stones! Ya, like half the shards are fake! Then Thanos snapped his fingers and made half the universe dust. Man, I was bawling when Lift was dusted and Dalinar was the only who survived. as Lift died “I don’t want to go!” It made me cry so hard. Then when Syl and Kaladin dusted after they got married. That was probably one of the saddest! Oh when Kelsier got dusted, it was heartbreaking!

Kelsier managed to survive being dusted by virtue of being too stubborn to die... again. Well, by virtue of being a Sliver. His new body was dusted, but his soul isn’t going Beyond unless he wants it to. He was rather annoyed at getting stuck in the Cognitive Realm again though.

I’m not surprised you didn’t realize. It was a blink-and-you-miss-it moment in a random Shallan chapter.