Fake spoilers

ginger_reckoning

Just now, Bearer of all agonies said:

Yeah, that worked. But not on The Sibling. She just raged at him. Stupid Teft. 

Well, the sergeant's glare doesn't work on other sergeants. That was the biggest plot twist in the book. I did not expect The Sibling to be a sergeant.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Well, the sergeant's glare doesn't work on other sergeants. That was the biggest plot twist in the book. I did not expect The Sibling to be a sergeant.

Especially the Sibling’s crew. Storms, they were crazy. 
I think I cried when they started calling Teft a fluffy bunny. 
They were so mean. 

1 hour ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Especially the Sibling’s crew. Storms, they were crazy. 
I think I cried when they started calling Teft a fluffy bunny. 
They were so mean. 

Personally, I liked when they figured out how to disConnect Spren from Roshar and went off to Scadrial so Hoid could slap Thaidakar around again.

6 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Personally, I liked when they figured out how to disConnect Spren from Roshar and went off to Scadrial so Hoid could slap Thaidakar around again.

Oh, and all the slapspren started following Hoid around for the rest of the books so he couldn’t hide anymore. 

1 hour ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

When Hoid gave Syl that Sharpie, I just feel sorry for Kaladin. . .

Why did he have to graffiti The whole entire outside of the tower? Now it just looks like there is a giant Windrunner. Storming lighteyes. 

39 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

The ghost of Elhokar was soooo mad.

Yeah, he started he started punching the wall until he broke his hand. Then he broke his other hand, and then his foot. 
And then he finally learned his lesson. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be honest, I wasn't too surprised to learn that all Lightweavers get a new "persona" each time they reach a new level, but the revelation that Navani had been a persona of Shalash all along came as a bit of a surprise.  At least now we know how she faked Gavilar's death.

1 hour ago, Shob the Voidbringer said:

man, but when lezian announced that he just wanted to be a gardener with wyndel, it was heartbreaking

I know!! I can’t wait to see his redemption arc, with Wyndle helping him out. I’m supporting the theory that he’ll become such a good gardener and pay such close attention to his chairs that his title will change to the Peruser!

5 hours ago, Gak said:

i'm more worried about the dragon migration that cultivation told Sigzal about.

Speaking of Sigzil, do you remember when he started arresting everyone from Wit to Zahel to Felt for being aliens? Literal aliens, because they all came from other planets and had forgotten to fill out the proper visa applications?  And Dalinar had to give a general amnesty because it turned out half the coalition was from other planets?

Really did NOT expect Skar to be a Sandmaster though.

6 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

The man can write like a Larkin steals investure

I was so shocked when Kelsier turned out to really be just another one of Shallan's alter-egos in SA 8!

Hey this is the RoW spoiler board, I haven’t read SA 8 yet! 

25 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

I apologize I also got the fact wrong Kelsie is Kaladin's alter ego.

No, you have it backwards. Kal thought Kel was a manifestation of his Shadow, but it turned out that when Kelsier was trying to come back to life he’d somehow managed to get himself attached to a dead infant, like the Godking in Warbreaker. And it was really Kaladin remembering his previous life.

There was a lot of Realmatics involved, so it makes sense you got confused. Who even reads all that technical stuff? Honestly when Navani started going on about base pair geometry in SDNA... I mean, I guess the biologists liked it? 

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

19 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Ahh yes the whole 7th book was not Sanderson's best work

You remember when Navani bonded to Syl and the Stormfather?

Yeah, that was weird. But necessary. I mean, after Dalinar was corrupted it was the only way to save the Stormfather. And he was severely weakened, so at least she isn’t totally OP.

The Syl thing was sad though. Because after Kaladin remembered Kelsier’s personality started dominating even though neither really wanted it. (Storm Moash! Kaladin was totally in control before he showed up and started suicide baiting again! Really. Taunting Kal with stuff he did in a totally different life!) Syl obviously isn’t a good Spren for Kelsier, so he had to pass the bond to save her.

On the plus side, at least the Ghostbloods are under control now that their boss is kinda back? And Kaladin isn’t gone even if he isn’t the dominant persona right now. Totally a set up for them splitting into two fully different people, like Shallan and Radiant talked about before they decided to integrate in book five. Man, Brandon’s foreshadowing... Who could have foreseen this twist?!

That scene where the ghostbloods turn out to want a monopoly on Ice Cream in the cosmere was most interesting.

I'm still not on board with Vedel secretly being the voice of the sibling standing behind a curtain.

Kaladin's dude ranch opening could have been less flamboyant!

Venli being Wit's daughter was an awesome twist!!