Fake spoilers

ginger_reckoning

On 2020-11-19 at 8:41 PM, Experience said:

Is that a fake spoiler? :P 

He just spoiled the thread. 

As for me, I was most impressed with the part where Cultivation showed up out of nowhere and proposed to Sadeas. It was especially shocking given that Sadeas is dead. Still, pretty beatiful nonetheless.

On 11/21/2020 at 10:55 PM, Kingsdaughter613 said:
On 11/10/2020 at 7:37 AM, TMC29ZX said:

But why did Harmony suddenly show up and give us the info dump about the Shattering?

.... @Nameless This was pretty close.

Also @Experience said: “And when Hoid can’t punch Kelsier anymore,” is close considering that Hoid references the time he did. And currently can’t, due to them being on different planets.

Actually, you could consider the sheer number of times Mistborn, and Kell in particular, was brought up to be ‘getting it right.’

I admit I did a celebration dance when I realized the letter was from Harmony. He could have given us some more information to consider it a "dump" but I'm counting this as a win!

I did particularly enjoy how they revealed the Sibling to the the spren of "That feeling you get after a particularly satisfying poop." 

I also liked the part where Dalinar throws a whole caravan of firemoss into a canyon while screaming "YOU CANNOT HAVE MY PAIN!"

And I don't think I'll ever forget the moment where Pattern turns out to be a mathematical formula that correlates the number of people who will stub their toes to the number of active Nahel Bonds. That was a dark day for Kaladin, who had personally bonded to 500 Honorspren since the last book, and he blamed himself for causing all of those stubbed toes. 

And then that great Sanderlanche, in which Odium and Dalinar engage in a round of fisticuffs, during which the souls of all the people that Odium had killed streams from Odium's eyes and begins to pummel the god with their semi-solid ghost-fists. 

I might be forgetting a few things, but all in all, the book was amazing. Also, there's a great brick joke from Edgedancer, where it turns out that Wyndle was a Voidbringer. But I don't want to ruin the surprise, so read it for yourself!

I’ve got to say, I got mildly bored in the middle of the book, when we see the entire storyline from the perspective of a Cremling. And then it dies. So all the rest of the pages were blank. 

Other than that though, the book was great. 

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Well it was a mistake for Kaladin, but it was amazing for us. I liked it when Wit rammed a coin through Dwayne's chest using llomancyA.

Whaaaat? I though it was called Yllomanca. Whatevs. 

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

Just now, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Well it was a mistake for Kaladin, but it was amazing for us. I liked it when Wit rammed a coin through Dwayne's chest using llomancyA.

Well, I was to busy hyperventilating from the excitement of Kaladin killing Odium with a toothpick.