Fake spoilers

ginger_reckoning

• 8 months later...
On 11/9/2020 at 9:28 PM, ginger_reckoning said:

I can see why Brandon was so excited about the epilogue on this one. Wit's free-style rap was pretty epic.Β 

There were sixteen at the ShatteringΒ and now six are down,

Yo I didn't take a Shard, but lookΒ I'm still around

And if you think you're ever gettin' off of Roshar, Rayse,

I got this contract and a plan to keep you in yo' place

So when you're stuck here goin' nowhere and be hatin' on me,

You can't kick the a** that ain't there 'cause I'll still be free

Edited by robardin

3 hours ago, HavingTheHasHoidAPurpose? said:

I feel real bad for my boy tanavast, I hate thadaikar so much,Β now that I know he killed the almighty. But I guess, whoΒ knew dragons were such cremlings that theyΒ can’t take a strong left hook?

I am on team Thaidakar! It was justified. Tanavast killed his pet dog, which was the last thing he had to remember his dead wife by! And he stole his car and beat him up. I thought it was odd that Brandon describedΒ Thaidakar as looking like a paler version of

Spoiler

Keanu Reeves, though.

(John Wick Spoiler)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 8:42 PM, Vin(Diesel) said:

It was awesome when we finally learned that humans weren’t just the real voidbringers, but also the real axehounds.Β 

My mind exploded when I read that. I also thought it was cool that Kaladin Traveled back in time and dressed up like what they thought were axehounds.
Β 

Did you guys catch the part where Zahel went full god mode on all the voidbringers? It wasn’t actually the voidstorm that Navani created after she killed Dalinar.Β 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, RAFOmancer said:

Like,I knew Shallan liked Kaladin,but I honestly didn't expect her to marry him.....After she married Adolin.

ikr i didn’t think she had it in her. but honestly the worst part is that it means there’s no chance of reconciliation between kaladin and jasnah. i mean girl literally turned down odium for him and yet they’re not end game?!

12 hours ago, Master Silver said:

Who would have thought that Jasnah trading up for Kaladin would cause Hoid to lose his mind and become Odium's champion. People do crazy things for love am I right?

I wasn't expecting him to pilot the shard-Voltron from the unmade, either. It was a crazy twist when BAM said "Lets go unmade force!" and Hoid hopped in.

On my XC team, we always tell the readers we hook into SA the ending of RoW, Kaladin dies. (True story, every time a new person starts reading the books, we have a group of 4-5 who will ask them, "Have you gotten to the part where Kaladin dies yet?")