Fake spoilers

ginger_reckoning

7 minutes ago, RamonaTehradin said:

Also, what about that scene where Kaladin finally finds Wit's flute back and brings Fused into melodic submission!

I loved that part. So cool that such a minor subplot would play out in such a big way. I wonder what's gonna happen in book 5, though, with all the fused surrendered already...

2 hours ago, Leuthie said:

Is Jasnah really pregnant?

Just wanted to say that I haven’t read any preview chapters, and I saw this while scrolling through the ‘Unread Content’ page. Was momentarily shocked until I saw the thread name. 

14 minutes ago, ginger_reckoning said:

I know! It seems so obvious now: "The Rhythm of War"....of course it would end in a dance battle. I can't believe I didn't see it earlier

Spoiler

Okay I actually really want this now. Maybe not as a climax, but some kind of dance battle/competition in which Rlain throws DOWN

4 hours ago, Gderu said:

Now that everyone knows that he is the son of Tanavast, it'd add a lot of stability to her rule, which she desperately needs with Elhokar coming back and all.

Yep, really Brandon hit us again with that resurrection trope. Which is sad, since Elhokar's death was pretty impactful in the first place, but it will be interesting to see how he interacts with people now that he's basically a radiant spren bonded to his son

I was personally really annoyed about Restares. All that build-up and it turns out he's just three minks in a havah? I was expecting more.

Speaking of Minks, though, I thought the bit where he accidentally conquered Tukar in the name of Herdaz was pretty funny. I know it's probably not going to happen, but I hope New Herdaz is going to actually be a thing in book five. Lopen can be their king. ;)