Silly questions with Koloss17, the part of the shard where Koloss17 comes out and asks a silly question

Koloss17

53 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

If I did it would you be my friend?
besides, it doesn't have to be logical.

Ehh that’s fair.

42 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

I would befriend an axehound by giving it an ax. Through the back.

That’s mean. Axe hounds are friends!

On 09/11/2020 at 6:55 PM, Shard of Reading said:

Endownment makes the most sense, but personally I think it would be funniest to have a Odium Commie. (Spread the pain out evenly... No, wait, scratch that. Give it all to me)

For a second I thought that said my name and I was offended at being called Odium. XD

1. what would be the most profoundly useless thing you could do as a misting (of any type)?

2. if you were to force a character into apple bobbing, which character would it be and why?

3. If you were to make an oath that can never be broken, but be the silliest burden of one cosmere character’s life, what would the oath be, and who would it bind? 

4.  If you were to trap some fauna of the cosmere in a room with another fauna, which to fauna would have the most interaction?

5. If you were to have one character in the cosmere have a chubby greatshell/lanceryn crossover that kind of resembles meatlug from How to Train Your Dragon in size and bulbousness, which character would you want to have it?

oh no. There is too many questions. 

Edited by Koloss17

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
2 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

If you were to destroy any aspect of one magic system and replace it with another aspect of a different magic system in any of Brando Sando’s works, what would make the most interesting results?

If I took it from a non Brandon and put it in a Brandon it would have to be, Harry Potter Latin to awakening. If it was only Brandon I'd do Aethers as the way to gain Allomancy instead of genetics and bonding. If it was only non Brandon probably do Robin Hobbs Silver to Tui Sutherland's Animus magic system.

On 11/13/2020 at 6:10 PM, Koloss17 said:

1. what would be the most profoundly useless thing you could do as a misting (of any type)?

2. if you were to force a character into apple bobbing, which character would it be and why?

3. If you were to make an oath that can never be broken, but be the sillies burden of one cosmere character’s life, what would the oath be, and who would it bind? 

4.  If you were to trap some fauna of the cosmere in a room with another fauna, which to fauna would have the most interaction?

4. If you were to have one character in the cosmere have a chubby greatshell/lanceryn crossover that kind of resembles meatlug from How to Train Your Dragon in size and bulbousness, which character would you want to have it?

oh no. There is too many questions. 

1. burn duralumin 

2. Shallan. It would be cute. And Vin. It would also be cute. And Jasnah. That would be funny. And Hoid. And Kaladin. And- *Slaps Myself*

3. ... you misspelled something 

4. Larkon and skyeels. Fly my pretties, fly!

5. ... what?

8 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

If you were to destroy any aspect of one magic system and replace it with another aspect of a different magic system in any of Brando Sando’s works, what would make the most interesting results?

Freuchemy's ability to store attributes and instead store the surges. 

12 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

1. burn duralumin 

2. Shallan. It would be cute. And Vin. It would also be cute. And Jasnah. That would be funny. And Hoid. And Kaladin. And- *Slaps Myself*

3. ... you misspelled something 

4. Larkon and skyeels. Fly my pretties, fly!

5. ... what?

Freuchemy's ability to store attributes and instead store the surges. 

3. Bah! Misspelled whatevah.

5. You heard me. 

also feruchemy CAN store the surges-using a nicrosilmind! But yeah it would be nice.

ALSO new one!

If you were to make one series a stop-motion-ish LEGO movie, which of Brando Sando’s series would you do?

Edited by Koloss17

14 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

3. Bah! Misspelled whatevah.

5. You heard me. 

also feruchemy CAN store the surges-using a nicrosilmind! But yeah it would be nice.

ALSO new one!

If you were to make one series a stop-motion-ish LEGO movie, which of Brando Sando’s series would you do?

neither. Screw lego movies.

On 11/15/2020 at 5:14 PM, Koloss17 said:

Also, better idea, remove the removal of color for awakening and replace it with metal consumption, so whenever you awaken, you just disintegrate metal around you to power you're awakening. That would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven’t done much, to the three people that actually respond to these things. Here’s one!

Out of the Brandon Sanderson books you have read, which character do you think would be the best fitted for being a beaver?

Edited by Koloss17

53 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Sorry I haven’t done much, to the three people that actually respond to these things. Here’s one!

Out of the Brandon Sanderson books you have read, which character do you think would be the best fitted for being a beaver?

any of the kandra