The Sentence

I propose a third possible action, you can remove a single word. Could help us keep from having to reset the whole thing. Keep the same sentence going longer.  

EDIT: you wouldn’t be allowed to remove something that makes the sentence grammatically incorrect, like the main subject noun or something like that.

Edited by Danex

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

thing is, you can't add a conjuction because in order for proper grammar you would need more than one new word. It might be possible but that would be difficult to do.

edit: nevermind, I think I found a way:

The wet francium bathbomb emperor skates clumsily around the stone scadrial spaceship store to annoy 25 angry but groovy breadm*nks with 4 dead but rotting buffalo.

you can now expand on that.

Edited by Chasmgoat

7 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

you can now expand on that.

I already did that. :P The 'but' in the sentence wasn't there from the beginning, after all...

The wet francium bathbomb emperor skates clumsily around the stone scadrial spaceship store to annoy 25,000 angry but groovy breadm*nks with 4 dead rotting buffalo present.

@Danex, it's a good idea and if I can get a second on it then I'll add it to the rules. I think if it's a rule that you can add, you should be able to take away. Maybe in the future we can have a good one and then only be allowed to change a word or something, I don't know.

Edited by Knight of Iron