The Sentence

The happy ninja who gets too disappointed and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics and is confused at the unending future of the happy Radiant Sharders plus my bloodthirsty kittens is named.

I did a second one for grammar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The happy, depressed ninja who gets too disappointed and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics and is confused at the unending future of the happy Radiant Sharders plus my bloodthirsty kittens is named Steve.

• 4 weeks later...

The happy, depressed hippy who gets too disappointed and writes dark rom-com comics and is confused at the unending future of the Radiant Sharders plus my bloodthirsty kittens is named Steve. 

The happy, depressed hippy who gets too disappointed and writes horrible rom-com comics and is confused at the unending future of the Radiant Sharders plus their bloodthirsty kittens is named Andrew.

The happy hippy who gets too disappointed and writes horrible rom-com comics and is confused at the unending future of the Radiant Sharders (plus their bloodthirsty kittens) is named Andrew. 

The hoppy happy hippy hippo who gets too disappointed and writes horrible rom-com comics and is confused at the unending future of the 17th Sharders (plus their bloodthirsty kittens) is named Andrew. 

The hoppy happy hippy hungry hippo who gets too disappointed and writes horrible rom-com comics and is confused at the unending future of the 17th Sharders (plus their bloodthirsty kittens) is named Andrew. 

The hoppy happy hippy hungry hippo who gets too disappointed and writes horrible rom-com movies and is confused at the unending future of the 17th Sharders (plus their bloodthirsty kittens) is named Andrew. 

• 2 weeks later...

The hoppy happy hippy hungry hippo who gets too disappointed, writes horrible rom-com movies, and is confused at the unending future of the 17th Sharders (plus their bloodthirsty kittens) is named Andrew President. 

(my change was commas :P

The hopeful hoppy happy hippy hungry hippo who gets too disappointed, writes horrible rom-com movies, and is confused at the unending future of the 17th Sharders (plus their bloodthirsty kittens) is named Andrew President. 

The hopeful hoppy happy hippy hungry hippo who gets too disappointed, writes horrible Rosharan movies, and is confused at the unending future of the 17th Sharders (plus their bloodthirsty kittens) is named Andrew President. 

The hopeful hoppy happy hippy hungry hippo who gets too disappointed, writes horrible Rosharan movies, and is confused at the unending future of the 17th Sharders (plus their bloodthirsty kittens) is named Andrew the President.

Mwahahaha, by adding a word-sounding last name then subsequently separating it with an article, we have now gained something additional at the end of The Sentence without breaking any rules of grammar at any point in the chain!

On 8/8/2021 at 8:59 PM, Knight of Iron said:

Mwahahaha, by adding a word-sounding last name then subsequently separating it with an article, we have now gained something additional at the end of The Sentence without breaking any rules of grammar at any point in the chain!

:wub: 

The hopeful hopping happy hippy hungry hippo who gets too disappointed, writes horrible Rosharan movies, and is confused at the unending future of the 17th Sharders (plus their bloodthirsty kittens) is named Andrew the President. 

The hopeful hopping happy hippy hungry hippo who gets too disappointed, writes horrible Rosharan movies, and is confused at the unending future of the 17th Sharders (plus their bloodthirsty kittens) is named Andrew President the President.

I'm just going to keep doing this...

Spoiler

I'm just gonna let you XD 

The hopeful hopping happy hippy hungry hippo who gets too disappointed, writes award-winning Rosharan movies, and is confused at the unending future of the 17th Sharders (plus their bloodthirsty kittens) is named Andrew President the President. 

The hopeful hopping happy hippy hungry hippo who gets too disappointed, writes award-winning Rosharan movies, and is confused at the unending future of the 17th Sharders (plus their bloodthirsty kittens) is potentially named President President the President.