Knight of Iron

The Sentence

375 posts in this topic

"The happy Sharder gets too sad and reads Avengers romantic-comedy comics" is not the doomed future of the crystal Radiant Sharders, it's kittens. 

"The happy Sharder gets too sad and reads Avengers romantic-comedy comics" is not the doomed future of the crystal Radiant Sharders, it's bloodthirsty kittens. 

"The happy Sharder gets too sad and reads Dark Avengers romantic-comedy comics" is not the doomed future of the crystal Radiant Sharders, it's bloodthirsty kittens. 

"The happy Sharder gets too sad and unreads dark Avengers romantic-comedy comics" is not the doomed future of the crystal Radiant Sharders, it's bloodthirsty kittens. 

"The happy Sharder gets too sad and unreads Dark Avengers romantic-comedy comics" is not the doomed future of the crystal Radiant Sharders, it's bloodthirsty flerkens.

"The happy Sharder gets too excited and unreads Dark Avengers romantic-comedy comics" is not the doomed future of the crystal Radiant Sharders, it's bloodthirsty flerkens.

"The happy Sharder gets too excited and unreads Dark Avengers rom-com comics" is not the doomed future of the crystal Radiant Sharders, it's bloodthirsty flerkens.

"The happy Sharder gets too excited and unreads Dark Avengers rom-com comics" and is not the doomed future of the crystal Radiant Sharders, it's bloodthirsty flerkens.

"The happy Sharder gets too excited and unreads Dark Revengers rom-com comics" and is not the doomed future of the crystal Radiant Sharders, it's bloodthirsty flerkens.

"The happy Sharder gets too excited and unreads Dark revengers rom-com comics" and is not the doomed future of the crystal Radiant Sharders, it's my bloodthirsty flerkens.

Posted (edited)

The happy Sharder gets too excited and unreads Dark revengers rom-com comics and is not the doomed future of the crystal Radiant Sharders, it's my bloodthirsty flerkens.

Spoiler

This does not even make sense anymore and apparently, the pair of quotation marks are a word to:

On 2/9/2021 at 7:50 AM, Omi the Counselor said:

"If the line gets too short, I'll die" is probably the climax of the holey book. 

So...

Edited by Toothless of Shinovar

The happy Sharder gets too excited and unreads Dark revengers rom-com comics is not the doomed future of the crystal Radiant Sharders, it's my bloodthirsty flerkens.

there we go, back to proper grammer...  ish

The happy Sharder gets too excited and unreads Dark Revengers rom-com comics is not the doomed future of the happy Radiant Sharders, it's my bloodthirsty flerkens. 

The happy ninja gets too excited and unreads Dark Revengers rom-com comics is not the doomed future of the happy Radiant Sharders, it's my bloodthirsty flerkens.

The happy ninja gets too excited and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics is not the doomed future of the happy Radiant Sharders, it's my bloodthirsty flerkens. 

The happy ninja that gets too excited and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics is not the doomed future of the happy Radiant Sharders, it's my bloodthirsty flerkens. 

The happy ninja that gets too excited and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics is not the unending future of the happy Radiant Sharders, it's my bloodthirsty flerkens. 

The happy ninja that gets too excited and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics is confused; the unending future of the happy Radiant Sharders, it's my bloodthirsty flerkens. 

The happy ninja that gets too excited and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics and is confused; the unending future of the happy Radiant Sharders, it's my bloodthirsty flerkens. 

The happy ninja that gets too excited and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics and is confused foretells the unending future of the happy Radiant Sharders, it's my bloodthirsty flerkens.

The happy ninja that gets too excited and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics and is confused foretells the unending future of the happy Radiant Sharders plus my bloodthirsty flerkens. 

The happy ninja that gets too disappointed and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics and is confused foretells the unending future of the happy Radiant Sharders plus my bloodthirsty flerkens. 

The happy ninja that gets too disappointed and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics and is confused at the unending future of the happy Radiant Sharders plus my bloodthirsty flerkens. 

The happy ninja that gets too disappointed and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics and is confused at the unending future of the happy Radiant Sharders plus my bloodthirsty flerkens named

The happy ninja that gets too disappointed and writes Dark Revengers rom-com comics and is confused at the unending future of the happy Radiant Sharders plus my bloodthirsty kittens named.