Ghanderflaffle

Just Roll With It

4 posts in this topic

Anyone listen to the JRWI podcast? I personally love it, even though I don’t play DnD myself. I highly recommend it, it is super funny even when it is supposed to be serious. If you don’t know about it I do have to give out a strong language warning, and quite a bit of it. It is well worth the cussing though. Each person separately is also great, especially Charlie. Anyways, here's the YouTube channel. If you want to try a random one that isn’t involved in the rest of the story I recommend one of the one-offs, my personal favorite is the superhero one (I believe it's called Uh oh, we’re superheros!) but they aren’t in YouTube. You can find them on Spotify, podbean, iTunes, yada yada. Anyways, watch JRWI.

Edited by Ghanderflaffle

I heard podcast and now I'm intrigued. I cant listen to explicit content so if it is explicit I cant listen to it, but if its not ill check it out! 

16 hours ago, Hentient said:

I heard podcast and now I'm intrigued. I cant listen to explicit content so if it is explicit I cant listen to it, but if its not ill check it out! 

It is, so that sucks. That's the one drawback of it.